FS 3-Technology in the Learning Environment
Episode 4-Tools of the Trade (Teaching Aids Bank)
Name of FS Student: Greggy Q. Encinares
Course: _CPRT Year & Section: First
Resource Teacher: Mrs. Melinda A. Colasito Signature: ________________________
Cooperating School: Doña Juana Actub Lluch Memorial Central School
1. Decide on a specific topic
2. Find out the learning resources relevant to your topic that are available from your school’s learning resource center
3. Develop a pile of teaching aids
4. Organize them in a box
Class Observational Guide:
1. Are there learning resources useful for your topics in the resources center you visited?
2. Are the available materials appropriate for your target grade/year level?
3. List down those that can be useful for your topic?
4. What other materials can you make?
Name of School Observed: Greggy Q. Encinares
Location of School: Palao, Iligan City
Grade/Year Level of Class Observed: Grade 5
Date of Visit/Observation: September 16, 2011
II- Learning Resources on a Specific Content Area-
Use this graphic organizer to present the learning resources relevant to the topic chosen. On the line inside the box, indicate if the resource is already AVAILABLE, MAY BE PURCHASED or WILL BE MADE.
Topic: Presidents of the Philippines Grade/Year Level: Grade 5