prologue

— Prologue ; Beginning

There stood 2 teenagers at the beach, kissing under the sunset. Before then, there they were, taking pictures of each other when he fell down due to the sand castle behind him.

He picks up pieces and playfully throws them at her. She runs away laughing while he starts chasing her.

"I'm going back to Australia, I might never see you again." She says. "Don't-- don't talk that way, Sandy." He said, with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"But it's true, we might never see each other again," She looking straight into his blue eyes, "I just had the best summer ever, and now I have to go away. It just isn't fair.".

He looks at her with sadness in his eyes, before picking up her chin and kissing her softly, then roughly.

"Danny, stop. Don't spoil it please." Sandy says when he starts to kiss harder and roughly. "It's not spoiling it Sandy, it's making it better." Danny said, trying to kiss her again.

"Danny, is this the end?" Sandy asked, worried that this possibly might be the end.

"Of course not, why it's only the beginning."

——————————

Hello my lovelies .
I made this off my favorite movie of ALL times, Grease. I just love the movie so much & I'd be in that movie if I could.

JUST AN FYI,
not everything is going to be the same in this book. Some things might be the same, but I'm not gonna copy everything from the movie & put it in this book.