Compromises Can Be Good (A Harry Potter FanFic)

Warning!!!! Slash! Don't like it, don't read. Thanks >.<

---

Just a quick one-shot I wrote a while ago. It's a little bit silly :3

--

Dear Scarhead,

You think you're so clever. Swanning around the place as if you own it. Oooh! The famous Harry Potter! Everyone wants a piece of him! He's gorgeous, brainy, funny, witty and down-right amazing! Not to mention caring and sensitive. He's brilliant at everything. He's the best. 

Which is why I want you, Potter. The Malfoy's only settle for the best, and that's what you are. So you will be meeting me outside the Room of Requirement for our first date tonight. After dinner.

By the way, I know for a fact that you aren't straight. So don't try and pull that one. 

-Draco.

Dear Insufferable Git,

You think that everyone will do exactly what you tell them to. You think that everyone looks up to you and that they all love you and respect you. You think you can control people with the click of your fingers. Tough. No one controls me. You will meet me by the big Oak by the lake tonight. After dinner. I'll be waiting.

-Harry.

Potter,

I will be outside the Room of Requirement after dinner. You will be to, or I will make your life a living hell. Purely because I can.

-Draco.

Malfoy,

I will be by the big Oak after dinner. You will be to. 

P.S  You always make my life hell. No change there.

Harry.

Harry, 

Compromise?

Draco.

Draco,

I'm willing if you are?

Harry.

Harry,

How about we meet in the middle?

Draco.

Draco,

Of the Great Hall?

Harry.

Harry,

We'll announce it whilst we're there.

Draco.

Draco,

Sorted.

After they had both eaten their fill of food at the end of term feast, Harry and Draco nodded to each other across the hall. They rose and met together in the middle isle between two of the huge tables. 

"Ahem!" Harry coughed loudly, gaining everyone's attention. "We," He declared motioning to himself and Draco, "wish to announce something."

"Potter and I are in a relationship!"

Ron Weasley fell off of his chair.

Ginny Weasley fainted.

Pansy Parkinson ran out of the hall crying.

And Dumbledore smiled at the pair from his portrait that sat in the Headmasters chair specially for the feast.

The pair kissed passionately in front of everyone, however, not many eyes were on them. Most people were looking at Hermione Granger and Theodore Nott who were walking towards each other.

"There're not the only ones who want to announce a new relationship, hey Theo?"

"Nope. 'Mione and I also have some news. Don't we, love?"

By this time the pair had reached each other and were kissing next to Harry and Draco. Who hadn't stopped since they started.

"Well this seems like the perfect time-"

"to announce that we have some-"

"news too!" Said the Weasley twins as they rose to stand in the middle of the hall.

"We're terribly sorry to dissapoint all you ladies out there, but we're taken."

"Terribly sorry?" Questioned Fred, feighning hurt. "I thought my feelings were the only ones you cared about?"

"But Fred, you know I love you more than any other person who walks this earth. After all you are the only one who I let sleep with me."

The twins were now entangled in each others arms and a group of screaming girls were surrounding them. Apparently there were people out there who liked 'Brotherly Love' after all.