Prologue

Not too far from the outskirts of the walled city of Naphulas, a mysterious figure clad in full-body crimson armor, delicately forged with beautiful and intricate designs, pondered while sitting on a polished iron throne that glistens with every flash of sunlight.

The man, muttering a curse here and there, seemed restless and frustrated as seen on his bewildered brown eyes. While enveloped in his displeasure, a lowly mechanical being depicting a small red human arrived in the room. It walked through the scarlet metal-plated floor while it glanced from one part of the room to the other, admiring the strangely designed windows which looked like landing pads for small aircraft. He fixed his flashing yellow eyes shortly on the complex artistic design of the wall murals that showed a character paralleling the man suited in the crimson armor.

 "Iron Emperor, Anthralon!," the humanoid said in a muffled voice, "Our scouts from  the capital city of Faunus, Drakkendale, reported a bizarre creature flying in the night sky. They say that that its silhouette looked like one of those monsters in the myth, the dragon! Their scanners couldn't identify the creatures from afar, and it disappeared as soon as they discovered it. Could it be possible that they are real?"

Anthralon, one of the Three Kings of Enimet, seemed agitated at first, his left hand twisted the ends of his long blond hair, but he ultimately smiled at the android, "Thank you for letting me know, Protus. It seems that everything I had predicted is already happening. We aren't entirely sure if they really did see a dragon but nonetheless, we must not let our guard down."

"I understand, Lord Anthralon."

Protus then beeped and his yellow eyes flashed a shade of green, "My lordship, will I inform the Sky Riders to be ready for a Search-and-Capture mission in Faunus? Our scouts sent me a message and it seems that they have spotted the creature again."

Anthralon  smiled, "Not yet, Protus. We still have to do some preliminary investigation in the city of Drakkendale first."

"What will I tell the scouts then, sir? They're still waiting for your response."

"Tell them to infiltrate the city of Drakkendale and commence Plan 10-57A. Once we find that elusive beast, tell the Sky Riders to conduct a retrieval operation. Is that understood?"

"Certainly, my master."

Protus then bowed down to Anthralon and turned his back, walking towards the door. Anthralon smiled as he watched his servant leave the throne room in a hurry. Looking towards the ceiling sculpted from pure adamantine stones, he thought of his elaborate and despicable plan. He laughed loudly and maniacally that the sound of his laughter echoed throughout the eerie metal castle.

--------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

For pronunciation of words and a few infos about what goes around in the planet of Enimet, go to the last part of the story entitled, "A Helpful Guide to the World of Enimet". :D