Everything I want (girlxgirl) (student+teacher)

A.n Hey there! This is my first story so yeah no hate. I'm just giving it a go. :)

Lola's POV

Ugh first day at a new school. I hate it already. This school has a lot less people than my last. Only 158 teens making their way though the most difficult time in their lives.

I walked throught the front door. This school was like a fricken maze! Over like 35 classrooms and 10 hallways, I don't get why there are so many because of the tiny amount of students here.

The bell rung and I stumbled into a hallway trying to find my first class.

'Hey, need some help?' I turned around to find a woman wearing a black tank and jeans. We locked eyes for a what felt like hours. I drifted back to reality. "uhh yeah thanks, I'm looking for Lab 20.... chemistry I think." I awkwardly said. "Oh, you must be the new student Lola. I take chem." She said with a smile. "By the way, I'm Miss Mason."Thanks" I giggled as she lead me upstairs to class.

She was stunning. Looked about mid 30's, quite skinny and had firey, red, mid length hair. She seemed pretty nice, just like a normal teacher...but there was something about her, I couldn't put my finger on it.

She opened the door "After you" she said with a wink.

It almost seemed like she was flirting with me... but she can't, shes a teacher and thats unprofessional. I'm probably just over thinking things.

I sat in the class. There were two other students, one texting, the other going over notes. I watched as Miss Mason prepared the lesson. A group of about 7 walked in. She turned to them, then scanned everyone the classroom. We locked eyes once again and she smiled.

The lesson with her passed in a flash. The bell rung, I packed my books and left with the other kids. A bright, peppy girl was waving at me and ran over. "Hey! You must be the new girl Lola! I'm Kim. Mr Anderson our Headmaster asked for me to show you around." She exclaimed. "Come with me! I will introduce you to my friends!"

******************************

Kaylee's (Miss Mason) POV

There's a new girl in my class - Lola. She is 17. THE hottest 17 year old I've ever seen. Jet-black, pin straight hair, deep chocolate eyes, average height. She was wearing a nirvana muscle tank, denim shorts to show off her sexy legs and black chuck taylors. I like her style...and her music taste.

She doesn't seem like the other students in the class. I caught her doodling in the back of her book a few times and she only pays attention when I talk about something other than chemistry. It doesn't seem like her most favourite subject, but anything to pass I guess.

I have seen a whole heap of guys checking her out, but she just ignored them. Lola seems like a magnet for the guys... and maybe some girls ;) Especially with a girl like her. She can drag in anyone.

I'm a teacher...I can't be doing this. Highly unprofessional. I can't risk my job. I have to get over her.

******************************
A.n Hey! thats chapter one! i actually dont know how to start a new chapter on my phone... so yeah lol. I will figure it out :) Tell me if you want me to continue!

******************************

Chapter 2

Lola's POV

So Kim thinks shes my new best friend. Shes just one of those girls. Blonde, popular, cheerleader, head girl, most likely to be famous. I mean, not stereo-typing or anything, shes just the kind of girl that annoys the living crap outta me.

My first week of school went by pretty fast. I had another 2 classes with Miss Mason. I have come to like her. I think shes the only teacher who doesn't think of me as 'alternative'...well she kinda is as well I guess. The day I wore my Nirvana tee she said that she had the biggest crush on Kurt Cobain when she was about 13. I mean, if I were straight I would probably find him attractive also...but no, I happen to love the ladies, its just that nobody knows.

I'm crushing on Emma Stone, Hannah Hart, Dita Von Tesse (who doesn't?!?) and Johanna from Catching fire. They are all pretty bangin if I say so myself. I get crushes so easily! It's kinda stupid. I guess my hormones are just going psycho at the moment.

I can't stop thinking about Miss Mason for some stupid reason! She is my teacher!!! What the hell?!? It was keeping me awake, so I grabbed my Ipod and headphones and put it on shuffle. 'Fascination' by Uh Huh Her started playing. Of course, when I try to get her off my mind, this song brings back feelings I need to get away!

I'm so angry at myself! It's never gonna happen! She probably has a boyfriend that she goes home to every night! Grrrr! I wish everyone would know so I wouldn't get false hope!

******************************

A.n Sorry if this chapter is bad. I kinda rushed it.
I had my last lesson with my favourite teacher today so Im a bit down. She was the only one who understands me as a person. Im gonna miss her.... especially because she said she might be going overseas for a while :-(

******************************