Chapter 1

Savannah "Levine" Nightray, age 7

Elliot Nightray, age 9

Gilbert "Raven" Nightray, age 13

Vincent Nightray, age 12

{Flash Back}

     Screams were heard as blood dripped from the tables and cages. Little children were crying for the mommies and daddies but deep down some knew they were never going to see their families again. Older men, even young men began to grab some of the little children, dragging their weaken bodies to the blood drenched tables. Slashing then began as the screams grew more but then silent filled the room but for the sobs of the other children. In a dirty, bloody cage was a small, very young, little girl who was shaking horribly, her purplish eyes overflowed with tears and terror. She had been taken from her home when she was the age of five, she always prayed she would see her family once again but these horrid men broke that feeling she had....they broke everything she had felt, all of her hope she was filled with for freedom.

   A man then walked over to the cage where the little girl was and opened it as he gripped ahold of her skinny arm. The little girl winced in pain as she was dragged out of the horrid cage over to where some of the dead bodies were. She didn't want to die, she wanted to see the sky...the world again. She wanted to find a family to love and who would love her. The man then placed her on the table as he gripped a knife in one hand and held a tight grip around her neck. The little girl's eyes were filling with tears as she sobbed.

"N....No...." She spoke very weakly as the knife then came down. "No!" She screamed before everything went black.

{End of flash back}

        Savannah woke up wide eyed as her hand was reaching for the air. She was breathing deeply from what she thought was a dream, she never knew if they were dreams or memories but she knew they were horrible. Savannah crawled out of bed as a light blue nightgown fell to her knees, she was in a lavender colored room with a soft, detailed bed spread. She lived in the Nightray manor with her family, is what she was told she could call them. One of the Nightray's son's had found her one day and brought her home to be treated. Savannah has been at the Nightray family for four years now since that horrid day. She walked across the white carpet over to her black wooden stained dresser, pulling out a corset dress. It was a simple purple dress with white lace on the trimming. She then sat on the floor, slipping on a pair of black stockings on each leg and last, she laced up her black boots.

    Finally being dressed she walked out of her room and into the hallway, only to hear voices. It was her "sister"  Vanessa and her "brother" Elliot. They seemed to be arguing down the hall about something. Savannah walked down to see if she could make out to what they were saying but tried to be careful so she wouldn't be caught listening in.

              "I don't care if she lives here now, she will never be apart of this family. I don't understand why father allowed her to even live here." That was Vanessa who spoke that time, Savannah made out as she hid in the shadow of a wall.

        "Vanessa, you know that father couldn't just let her die. Besides that was four years ago, just move on and accept her into this family." Elliot said as he was leaning on a dark blue wall. He was one of the "brothers" that accepted Savannah into the Nightray family.

Vanessa only rolled her eyes as she placed her hands on her hips, looking down at her baby brother. "I don't care how long ago it was, I won't accept her into this family." With that Vanessa walked off, leaving Elliot to sigh to himself. Elliot was about to walk away when he heard something, making him turn. It was Savannah as she had accidently bumped into a vase on one of the tables. Walking over, Elliot then grabbed her hand. 

         "Savannah? What are you doing?" He asked as he held her hand in his firmly, looking at her.

Savannah turned around to face the boy, Elliot. He had what seemed to be dirty blonde hair and lovely blue eyes. He was one of the "brothers" that was sweet and kind to her, when her "sister" wasn't or their father. Even though he was the one who took her in and called her one of his own children. She looked at him with her purple eyes but then they looked toward their hands. 

     "Sorry....I didn't mean to listen in. I was only passing by to go downstairs." She answered in a soft, low voice. She never spoke loudly and if she did it was because she was upset.

Elliot let go of her hand, seeing how she seemed uncomfortable. He then nodded his head as he rubbed the back of his head. "It's alright, no harm done. I'm just sorry you had to hear that. Just don't listen to Vanessa, she doesn't know what she's talking about." He said as he showed a smile, trying to tell her everything was just fine.

         Savannah nodded and smiled back but deep down it was easy to tell she didn't think everything would be alright. She felt like people were watching her and that no one will accept her for who she really is. Suddenly a bell rung, it meant that their was going to be a meeting soon and every family in the manor was suppose to be there.

                     "Come on Savannah, we have a meeting to attend." Elliot said as he grabbed ahold of her hand once again, beginning to pull her with him.

          Purple eyes widened as Savannah found herself being pulled. "But Elliot....I'm not part of the family. I shouldn't be attending the meeting." She had a small frown on her face because deep down, she wanted to be apart of this family, not a disgrace.

     Elliot ignored her words as he soon opened the big wooden doors to the meeting room. Everyone was in there, their father, Vanessa and the two older brothers. Vanessa turned a cold glare when she saw Savannah with Elliot, Savannah only looked down but she could feel her cold glare. Father cleared his throat, making Vanessa rid of her cold glare. 

                "I have gathered you all here because we have new family members joining us today. He should be showing up anytime soon." Father said as he sat at the head of the table as he always did. Suddenly the wooden doors opened again only to show three figures in the door way. One was a tall young man with silver hair and one crimson eye as his left eye seemed to be covered up with his hair. In front of the young man were two young boys. One with ravenous black hair and golden eyes, the other with blonde hair but his eyes were unique. He had one crimson eye and one golden eye like the other young boy.

       "Ah, here they are now. Children, I would like you to meet Gilbert and Vincent Nightray." Father said as he stood from the chair.

The blonde young boy, Vincent, smiled as the ravenous black haired young boy, Gilbert, only stood there as if he were shy. Gilbert though, looked around the room and his golden eyes met with Savannah's purple eyes. She looked back as it seemed she couldn't look away.

~Author's Note~

Hello everyone. Here is a new fan-fiction. I hope you enjoy it, please vote and comment. Thank you.