Thoughts and nothing more

I can’t even properly describe what I’m feeling. I don’t mean to be pessimistic at all, but just look at where it all has come to.

Things lost their sense, everything is just going on opposite ways. There is no point in what’s going on. I may not have been the best, the wisest or the kindest person. I sure have made many mistakes and I still continue to do, because that just means being human.

But does being human involve the disappointments, betrayals, having to deal with fake people? Having the society tell me how should I think and what my point of view must be like?

I think not.

I’m ashamed to live in a generation in which so many stupid decisions are made. The things we do are the results of the things we think. So, tell me, is it wrong for me to think of kindness and honesty? Or shall I exchange those for violence and vulgarity, like everyone nowadays does?

Am I too old fashioned, too mainstream, for this generation? Am I not following their rules? With other words…  am I not brainwashed enough?!

1st of December : Thoughts and memories

As many people know: today is 1st of December. But what not everyone knows is that is the National Day of the sweet, beautiful country that I was born in. People gather all together to celebrate it and be thankful for having been born in Romania. The cold weather also makes its presence, making it difficult for some to resist outdoors. It feels like ages since I last celebrated the National Day. But actually, it was just a year ago. It wasn’t snowing at all, but you could easily feel the wind, which would instantly make your skin shiver.

Today though, it has been 95 years since the Union of Transylvania with Romania itself. I would tell more about it because I’m really passioned by the history of my country, but maybe some would get bored.

Romania is a beautiful place with kind people and gorgeous sights. It annoys me when people, especially young ones, aren’t thankful for it and start talking badly about it, just to make them seem funnier or more interesting. I couldn’t choose a better country to be born in; through my eyes, Romania is perfect.

Of course, it has its bad things, but once you ignore those and start concentrate on the good things, you simply fall in love with Romania.

That’s why this country has a special place in my heart and it always will.

Happy Birthday, dear country.