"Meet Me At The Fountain" - Kyle x Clumsy!Reader

Your P.O.V.

I got up in the morning and got dressed, looked at the clock and realized that I was almost an hour late for school. "Shit" I muttered under my breathe before grabbing my back pack and running out of the house, forgetting a jacket.

I put my stuff in my locker and grabbed the stuff I needed for class. I ran into the classroom and tripped over my own feet, falling face first into the floor that's now covered in my school supplies.

I heard gasps from the classroom, and the teacher's sigh. I sat on my knees and started gathering my stuff together. I also heard a chair squeak, expecting it to be Milly, or possibly Annie, I didn't look up to see. I grabbed for the few papers that had fell out of my Binder, Feeling a hand accidentally press against mine.

 I looked at the hand... it wasn't Milly or Annie's hand, the finger tips weren't dainty and pointed, and the fingernails weren't painted, what I'm saying is, It's a boys hand. I looked up and it was Kyle. He was blushing a little and smiling that adorable smile of his. His hand being over mine made me blush really badly, but I smiled back at him.

He Took his hand away and helped me gather all my other stuff while I fumbled to put my papers back in my binder.

"Can You try to hurry please, We were in the middle of a lecture" The Teacher said sternly, Glaring down at Kyle and I on our knees.

"Y-Yes, Ma'am" I stammered, Getting all my stuff and sitting in my assigned desk behind Kyle and beside the Pervert in the Orange Parka we all know as Kenny. Kyle Sat down and the Teacher continued her lecture on some random shit.

I Sat There, watching Kyle whisper to Stan. The way Stan looks at Kyle I would've figured that he... No, Stan Is Straight, They're Just Best friends. Duh.

I could Never hear what they were saying, Which pissed me off. But I had learned to read lips, It wasn't easy though and I usually couldn't figure it out. Today I Was focused enough and Did my best to understand. 

Kyle's P.O.V.

After Helping (Y/n) Gather her things and Slipping the note into her journal, I sat back down beside Stan.

"Dude, Did you put it in her Diary?" He Whispered, Somewhat excited, Like it was a mission from a ninja Game we used to play in elementary.

"it's a journal, And Yeah I did" I whispered back, Giving him a closed eye smile and a thumbs up. 

"Awesome" He Smiled at me, Returning the thumbs up "Should I wait for you or just go home after school then?"

"You Gotta Wait for me, Dude" I chuckled, hearing the bell ring.

Time Skip

Your P.O.V.

I had managed to pick bits and pieces out of their conversation... 

Its a Journal, But Yeah I did

Should--Just Go Home after school then?

Gotta wait--Dude

That just brings a million questions to mind. 'What did Kyle do exactly?' I thought to myself while walking to my locker at the end of the day. I Saw my locker and started speed-walking to it, Ending up tripping over my loose shoelaces and face-planting in front of my locker. "Fuck..." I mumbled, lifting myself off the floor and seeing my stuff allover the floor. 

I went to grab my journal when someone kicked it further away by walking. they muttered a small 's-sorry' and kicked it back to me. I looked up to see the jittery-blonde boy, Tweek, Running to catch up with Craig.