I Am

Hello, my name is Aryn, and this is my first story and I just started out on Wattpad. So hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain pounded on the asphalt, the cold air nipping at the shaking form. The wind howled and the thunder bellowed, echoing through the empty streets of London. The street lamps flickered, only giving a little light, just enough to illuminate the form slightly. The night sky was like a blank black canvas of a dark sky, no stars to be seen and no moon that could have been. Frustrated, Ren stepped out of the shadows of the alley and started walking quickly to the shivering person.

The closer Ren got the faster the other person walked, the form listening to his footsteps. Ren growled and swiftly spun the unknown man around.

Ren's cobalt eyes met emerald ones that suddenly flashed a melted gold then to a burning sapphire before reverting back to their original color.

"What are you doing out here?" Ren snarled, angry he couldn't see their face.

"I could ask you the same thing." A strong female voice rung in his ears.

Shocked Ren stared at her.

"W-Well, then who are you?" Ren asked, his voice softer, almost drowned out by the booming thunder.

"I'm your worst nightmare, or your dream come true. It all depends on you." She smiled, eyes gleaming.

And then she disappeared.