The heart of the fiery passion (emo vampire spongebob fanfic)

CHAPTER 1

i woke up and sat up in my king sized velvet black and red witch also had skulls and roses witch matched my name becfause my name is Ash Velvet Roseskull. i snapped my fingers witch made my bed make itself.  im a vampire fish so they can do that. i look in the mirror and see my facial feetures. my long blood purple locksshimmered down to my really tiny waste. everyone thinks I'm anarexic because im so skinny except I have big boobs. my shiny gold amber eyes sparkled back at me. i flipped my thick hair witch is also very very shiny and obsreved my face more. my large full lips trembleied. tears rolled down my porselen face. 

im so.........................................................................................................................

UGLY

i turned away because i couldnt stand to view any longer. i partook in a shower and ran downstares. my mom was their and she yelled at me "OMG YOUR SO GROSS!!!!" i burst into tears and swam all the way really fast to my bfs house. v ampire fish can also swim really fast. my bf held me in his sexxy tentacles and said  "NO Ash Velvet Roseskull!!!!!!!! your the heart of my fiery passion." this made me cry because wow hes really deep. my boyfriend is Sethward Damien Tentacles he is Squidwards  sensual hot sensitive emo younger brother. He has long sensual black hair with blond frinje. his shimmering realy light blue eyes gazed into my shiny gold amber eyes very sensual. suddenlY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A KNOCK ON THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sethward walked to the door and slowly opened it. IT WAS SPONGEBLOOD DEATHPANTS AND PAT-R.I.P. CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they walked in and we mosh pitted to BOTDF and Asking Alexandria and TDWP and BrokeNCYDE and BVB and PTV and. then me and Sethward made out and it was hotttt. then SpongeBlood and Pat-R.I.P. left and i started crying and Sethward asked "whats wrong????" and i couldnt answer and i just pulled out a razor blade and started making insishions on my wrist. Sethward slapped it out of my hands a yelled "NO SAMANTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" blood trikeled down my arm and dripped on the floor. i wept into his tentaclesnd the tears made his shoulder wet with tears. Sethward glazed at me and a single tear fell from his eye. "Ash Velvet Roseskull, i have to tell you something................................................"  i whispered "what" he said "your in terrible danger............." i gasped and suddenly felt a wave of magic sashay over me and fainted beautifully to the floor.................................................................................................................................