Chapter 1

Darkness.

Darkness is what surrounds me. No light. Nothing but sounds of waves...clashing.I'm near the ocean. Can't be .Where am I? Am I dead? No. Pain. Why do I feel pain? I can't breathe. I can't move. I'm trapped. I need to wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

WAKE!UP!

Something cold clashes upon my face. The shock from it wakes me up making my hair cling to my face even more. Water dripping onto the ground...no floor...wood floor.

"Get up fool. We have business to discuss boy." I see a pair of old worn out black boots come to my vision along with a empty bucket. I feel something pressed against my chin slowly tapping upon it. "Come on boy. Lift your little head." Slowly the object turns making the edge dig into my skin."Head up." Dragging my head up I met with a shit grin. Teeth as black as the Black Sea and gums so red the Red Sea has nothing on them. Breathe smell of raw fish.

I move my head to the side making hus sword drop. "Finally awake I see. Took ya a while boy." I take a look around to see I'm on a ship. "Pay attention! Shit is about to get interesting. So start listening while I do the talking. Only answer when questioned." He turns looking at the man behind him. "That goes for everyone."

I look around once more. More man tied up facing me with ropes against their mouths. Swords pointed to their heads. What the hell is going on here?

"It seems your crew has forgotten who they belong to. Now I'm wasting my time trying to get it through their thick skulls that...this is my land." He turns to me while ascending his arms out. "So your their captain. They didn't listen. So you," he points his sword towards my chest, "will pay the price."

I roll my eyes having no idea what this man is talking about. Trying to figure out how I got here and how can I get off this ship I see a blonde fellow moving his head side to side.

The man looks down guving his full attention to him tilting his head to the side. "What lad?" He goes down on one knee. "Got something to say." The guy eyes narrow from smelling his breathe. He stands back up signaling his man to remove the guys rope. As the man roughly removes it causing red marks to appear on his face. Gums over here picks at his nails with his sword which makes them more dirty.

"What is it? Want to take your captains place instead. It wouldn't matter cause his blood will rain on this ship's floor...leaving a stain in memory." He laughs into the chilly air as the tied up man takes his last big breathe and says with a strong Irish accent, " That isn't our captain. I haven't seen that man in my life. Wrong person."

As soon the last words leave his mouth a hand grips his neck making him stand . "Don't lie to me boy. This here is ya captain. Found him. At the bottem of the ship. Passed out cold covered with water and seaweed!" His face covers the Irish man's face due how close he is to him. Still his sword is pointed towards me once again. Softly he whispers, "Not our...captain."

He throws the Irish man down and storms his way up to me. "If you're not their captain then who are you?" I just tilt my head back against the pole while licking my dry lips.

His hand grips my hair making my head come forward. "I asked you a question. Answer it.Who. Are. You! If you don't answer I will end your precious life." I can feel the rope digging into my wrists but I just laugh at his question.Precious life. I'm no one. Nobody. A thief. Nothing precious about a thief's life. I will take death if it meant living a happy afterlife.

I feel him losen his grip on me making my head drop. He takes a step back with a frustrated sigh. "Guess that will be your last words." He rises his hand making the sun cause a glare on his sword. As time has stopped his arm slowly comes down I turn my head to look at my last sunset. Slowly I close my eyes taking in my last breathe. Tasting the salty air. My blood and life will spill upon this ship's floor. I will no longer exist. I will be no more.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys a new Harry Styles fanfic. This is a priate book. I've had this in my head for to long and needed to write it down. I hope you guys like. Thanks for reading.

Stay weird and beautiful