My Ruined Life

I sat on the edge of my seat, just barely hanging on. I couldn't stand the way that Carters eyes were searching my body. It was as if he was hungry, and that he wanted me as his snack. It made my heart beat furiously in my chest at just the thought of that.

I looked up at my friend Kaelyn, with a glint in my eye, when I heard her saying my name over and over. "Jayla! Jayla! What is wrong with you?" She asked me while snapping her bony fingers in my face.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked back at Carter as he made his way across the crowded room. "Nothing Kaelyn." I lied to her, not wanting her to know the truth. The truth of how much of an effect that Carter was having on me, with those sexy eyes. I didn't want her to know, how much I just wanted to touch him.

Carter cleared his throat and pushed the Blonde hair out of his Brown eyes, while giving me a sexy smirk. "Hey beautiful. I don't believe that I know you. My name is Carter." He said while extending his arm out for me to shake his hand. His arm just stood there in front of me, waiting for my touch.

I stood up and smiled, even though inside I was going crazy. I had been going to school with Carter for almost 4 years now and he finally noticed me for the first time. My heart started doing flips in my chest, as I reached out to shake his hand. " Hi Carter. My name is Jayla. Nice to meet you."

Kaelyn gave me a dirty look and folded her arms across her chest. "Are you kidding me? You have gone to school with her since Freshman year. How can you not know her?" She asked while reaching for her cup.

I knew that Kaelyn was going to act like this. She never liked to have fun, and she always acted like she had a stick up her ass. I've just been hoping that it would loosen up soon and fall out.

Carter laughed and ran his hand softly over my arm. "Of course. I know of Jayla, but we just haven't gotten the chance to talk. That is exactly why I'm taking this special opportunity right now, while she is standing over here looking beautiful and lonely." He said while giving Kaelyn an innocent look.

At that point, all I wanted to do was brush the hair out of his perfect face and press my desperate lips against his. I had been dreaming about the day that , the sexy and popular Carter would come and talk to an average girl like me. Why is Kaelyn trying to ruin this for me? I asked myself while giving Kaelyn my "Back off" look.

I felt a shiver run through my body as Carter grabbed me by the waist and pulled my body up against his perfect body. Then he bent down and whispered in my ear. "Would you like to go somewhere private with me so that we can talk? A quiet place." He pulled away and smiled at me as I lightly shook my body.

My eyes met kaelyns just in time for her to see the look on my face that was screaming yes. She yanked her purse off of the table and bent in close to my face. "Fine! Do what you want. I'm leaving." She said through gritted teeth, before stomping past us.

Carter took his hand and lightly ran it over my cheek. "Thanks for staying. I would really like to get to know you." He purred sweetly, as he grabbed my drink and handed it to me.

I felt my body start to move with his as he led us up the stairs and around the corner. I knew that this could turn out bad, but then it could also be the only chance in my whole life that I could get time with him. So I continued to follow him as he reached for the nearest door and turned the handle.

My heart instantly started racing as I looked around the room and realized that it was Jacobs' parents room. I forced myself to stop walking and stood there frozen like an idiot.

Carter reached out a hand and rubbed my cheek to sooth me. "Come on. What's wrong? I promise that I won't hurt you." He leaned into my ear and softly started kissing on my ear.

I felt my head lean back as I took a deep breath and attempted to speak. "It's not that I'm afraid. It's just that, this is his parents room. Shouldn't we find another room? They might get angry." My voice came out in a whisper as he moved his way down to my neck.

I felt a slight tickle on my neck as he let out a laugh. "This is the best room in the house. I'm sure that you would like this moment to be special. Wouldn't you?" He pleaded with me, while walking me over to the bed and slowly pushing me back.

Hell! Being with Carter was already special enough. I knew it was better if I just dropped it, before ruining this moment.

I held my arm out and placed my cup on the table next to us, while looking into his sexy eyes. "Yes! I do." I looked up at Carters chest as he leaned over me and pulled his shirt over his head. My breath got caught in my throat as my eyes searched his rippled stomach and abs. Then I felt my hands reach up and touch him.

He leaned in and pressed his soft, sweet lips to mine as I slowly opened my mouth to let him in. Then I just closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I felt his body on top of mine. The rest was history from there, as I let him take the most special thing that a girl could ever give a man. My virginity.

I would later be finding out, just how worth it, this night was.