Shivering Heat

Prologue:

 His black gaze burned over her, holding her captive as sizzling sparks shot across her skin, teasing her body. She couldn't look away, not even as he forced her head towards his own.

 Her stomach was doing little flips, every nerve ending awakened to life. But she couldn't move, his kiss brought out the most deadliest desires inside of her.

 He was dark and dangerous, and deadly sexy. And still, she went towards him like a willing sacrifice. Offering her body up to him, for him to worship her like the princess she was.

 With the softest of movements, his lips touched hers. Soft. Firm. His lips a velvet rasp tickling her own. Making her heart jump in her chest. Thudding hard against the flimsy material.

 Slowly he delivered kisses down her neck, tiny pinpricks of flames flickered across her skin. Once again, she responded to his touch so rapidly. Like a flame responding to water.

 She needed him, it wasn't a want. But simply, a fact of need. Leaning closer into his lips, she pulled the hair off the side of her neck, giving him better access. He belonged to her. No other woman was permitted to touch his velvet soft skin, to run their fingers over him. Only she had the privilege to do so.

 Cayla...

 Her thoughts flickered towards his.

 "Forever?" She asked him, as her lips found a rhythm of their own licking at his pulse that was pounding frantically.

 "Forever, " he stated in a sure deep rumble, pulling her towards his muscular chest as they descended into a whirlwind of passion.

*Chapter 1*

Silver poked her blonde head up from behind Vikoriff. His body nearly engulfed her on the small love seat.

 "Who's shift is it tonight?" she asked while stroking Vikoriff's jaw. Her thumb brushed against his stubbled jaw lovingly.

 "Dimitri says it's Leo's, Gregori's and his tonight." Gideon called out from the kitchen.

"Good," Silver purred.

 "Why do you ask, darling?" Vikoriff drawled.

 "Well, because we have some plans tonight, Vik." Her voice became seductive as she crawled up on his lap and kissed his confused look away. "Something that can't be rearranged."

 "Hey, did you hear that?" Gideon spoke to Leo as he strolled into the living room. " Vik here has plans. "

 Leo snickered. "She already gave you a nickname, huh?"

 "Screw you, Leo." Vikoriff growled as he lifted his face from Silver's.

 "Nah, you're not my type man. " Leo said sarcastically.

 "You know..." Silver drawled, while getting up from the couch, ignoring the snide comments from the men. " I think the name Vik is so sexy."

 Vikoriff's eyes instantly became smoldered over with passion as he starred after his soul-mate. "You do?"

 She nodded. "Do you think I could borrow you Vik? Just for a minute...maybe two. " Silver eyed him from the doorway. Her fingers itched to get him alone.

 "Excuse me boys," Vikoriff said, jumping up. The muscles in his arms clenched as he got up. "I am going to be busy for a while."

 Leo and Gideon rolled their eyes once Vikoriff left.

 "Man, she has him wrapped around her finger." Gideon joked, after he took a seat at one of the vacant couches.

 Leo retorted. "A chock collar, to be more exact."