.:The Decrepit World:.

.:Prologue:.

                Within this world is another, woven around us.

                And in the world within ours, is a world full of mystical and ethereal beings. Numerous are they, spouting from behind bushes and trees, flitting around stone statues. We miss these tiny details.                

                We are only human.

                They watch us, with eyes that gleam gold, glint silver, or contain no pupils at all. So easily passed over; so simply dismissed. The realization that such creatures live with us, are perhaps standing right next to you as you read these lines, does not strike.

                In this world, threaded delicately, sewn together by a needle, or knit with two, harbors ones who we do not see upon first notice. Our eyes are taken over by the nuances that color our world that we do not notice the primary colors of red and yellow; we see only blue.

                The world we inhabit is a shared one.

                All that remains is looking past the Veil and opening one’s eyes to the wonders within. As we travel by light years to the future, we miss the enormity of what lurks between our walls. Open your eyes, and you shall see The Decrepit World.

--- ---

I plan to begin this series as soon as I finish Moonhunter. This will be a gradual transition into my next major project, Deathhand. Hopefully :)