The Hotel Room

One night, a woman walked into a hotel. She asked for a room.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we are all booked for the night." the desk clerk replied after looking over the log.

"There has to be at least one room available!" the woman exclaimed.

"Well," the clerk replied hesstently," there is one room but it's haunted."

"Oh nonsense," she said," I've never believed and ghosts so why should I now."

"Are you sure?" the clerk asked.

"Of course." she said proudly, taking the key.

When the woman got up to her room, she was about to open the door when she herd a bang come from inside. This concerned the woman so she decided to take a look through the peep-hole.

When she did, she saw a young girl in a white dress just standing in the middle of the room. The girl was dripping wet and there was puddle of water forming around her on the floor. The woman could only see one of the girls eyes, it was green. The other eye was covered by her dripping hair. She could swear that the girl was starring right at her. But there was no way the girl knew she was there, right?

The woman was confused. she looked to make sure she had the right room. she did. She decided to ask the girl. but when she opened the door, the girl was gone. There wasn't even a sign that anyone had set foot in the room for ages.

Where the girl had been standing was bone dry.

Now she was really confused. She was sure she had seen the girl. She searched the whole room but nothing.

She stopped dead in her tracks when she thought she heard a little girl laughing. She went silent to see if she could tell where it was coming from. But that was no use. It seemed to be coming from everywhere and nowhere.

Probably just someone in the room over she concluded.

That night when she was fast asleep, she thought she heard the bathtub running. when she got up to investigate, she found that the tub had been filled.

She was I bit frightened.

"Mabey there realy was a ghost." She thought

"No, that's just silly. There's no such things."

And she was certain of that.

But then she heard the laughing again.

She decided that she had had enough. She went to go talk to the desk clerk.

When she got down to the lobby, the clerk didn't seem the least bit surprised to see that had come back.

"What did the ghost look like?" she asked him.

"Well," he replied,"It was a young girl. She was strange."

"Strange how?" she asked

"Well she had one green eye and one red one. At least that is what they say. Anyways, one night when her mother was out, the girl drowned in the bathtub."

The woman was shocked.

"Are you alright?" the clerk asked seeing the dazed look on her face.

"I'm fine." she said, heading back up to her room. As she got there, she started getting nervous. She stood outside her room for quite a while.

"Stop this," she thought to herself," you are being silly. there's no such things as ghosts and I'm quite certain of that. there is nothing to be afraid of." But she was still spooked. She decided to take a look through the peep-hole.

She jumped back. All she saw through that peep-hole was a red eye starring back at her.

AN: So this was just a stupid scary storied that I made up based off a story my friend told me in like 4th grade. I know it wasn't very good but I have a way better one in my head. mabey I'll post it. Who knows.