Fruits Basket: Haru's little brother

I'm sorry if this sux. its ma first fruits basket fanfic. please dont kill meh if you dont like it XD!! i dont own fruits basket i only own the plot and the charecters i make up(the cover is haruki's form)

name: Haruki sohma

sex:male

age:12

personality:  he is quite, he also turns into black haru if he gets mad, he is good at everything really, (cooking, school work, fighting,ect...) he also suffers from a condition that makes him feel like needles are trying to rip there way through his body if he gets to stessed(before he changes into a butterflyXD)

fears: akito and thunder storms

likes: anything sweet,fighting,cooking,reading,kyo (unlike hatsuharu) the color red.(has red highlights in his hair)

dislikes:annoying people,leeks,girls (he only has one friend thats a girl,her name is misa)

family:hatsuharu is his older brother (they never turn black on each other even if they are super mad. also hatsuharu is the only person who and calm hauki if he turns black or if hes really upset)

zodiac animal: turns into a black and white butterfly (what is my brain? a butterfly. yeah thats a fucking fabulous idea. he would be so cute tho XD)

looks: he is tall for his age,he has the same hair as hatsuharu exept its black on top and white on the bottom, his eyes are a deep red, orange and yellow, it makes it look like his eyes are on fire(when hes black), and they change to a deep blue that makes it look like his eyes have frozen over (when hes upset),and also deep black eyes thats make you feel like your staring into nothingness (his normal eyes)

okay that seems to be enough...ON TO DA STORY XD XD!!

chapter one

hatsuharu's P.O.V.

"WHAT!?" i yelled at hatori."I HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER?  AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?" i was so mad i punched the wall. "calm down haru. we never told you for your safty." he replyed calmly. i was pacing around the room trying to figure it out. "when is he gonna be here?" i asked him a bot more calm. "well...he just got here a few minutes ago. hes with akito." my eyes got wide at the metion of HIS name."i'll call him in if you would like to meet him." hatori said. i just nodded

a few minutes later there was a knock at the door. "come in" hatori said calmly. the door opened to reveil a boy who looked about 14, he had black eyes like mine but his were...blacker. it gave me a chill looking at them. he had hair like mine also but it was black on top and white on the bottom. "haruki..." hatori started "this is your older brother, hatsuharu." haruki looked at me and gave a little wave. i saw that he was shaking. "hey...whats wrong." i asked while walking over to him. he just shook his head. i have a feeling akito did somthing.

haruki's P.O.V.

akito grabbed a fist full of my hair. i had to fight back tears as he made me look him in the eyes. "you are a disgrace to this family!" he spat at me. then his phone rang. he pulled me over to where it was and answered it. after he was done he through me at the door which caused the cut on my back to throb, "you're lucky,"he said smirking "hatori wants you. now get out of my sight you vile discrace."  i got up quickly bowed and ran out of the room. i had to fight the tears from flowing down my cheeks as i walked swiftly to hatori's office.

ima stop it there. sorry its so short ill try to make the next longer okay. LUCIUS OUT XD