H2O-love, life and far from peace (part 3 of 5)

H2O love, life and far from peace (part 3 of 5)
Chapter 9: Emma's special day!

On the phone
"Hello darling, sniff sniff, unfortunately... Your dad has passed away due to his, sniff sniff, heart condition" Lewis' mother said sadly
"Oh... Are you ok mum?" Lewis said kindly trying to be strong
"Yes I'm fine, I know it's a big shock to you but please don't be upset, he would have wanted you to stay strong and enjoy your life, especially now that your wedding is so close. It was such a wonderful wedding invitation I received. I'm sure Cleo is a lovely girl and will stay by your side." Lewis' mother tried to change the topic
"Thank you mum, well I hope your ok and I look forward to seeing you at the wedding. Is there any, gulp, funeral dates?" Lewis asked tiredly
"Not yet honey, but I promise you will be the first to know about everything.

The phone call ended and Cleo and Lewis told the group they were going to bed early.
Emma and ash needed to sleep as well as there wedding was put forward to tomorrow!
Rikki needed the sleep after such an eventful day and Zane followed.
Will and Bella happily went to bed after watching a half an hour TV show that they liked.

In the morning...
Emma's Pov
I was up at 6:30am to get to Cleo's house, where my beautiful blue and white dress was. It had a blue ribbon around the waist and white flowers in a v around my neck. My shoes where white with small blue flowers on it and my veil was white with a blue flower clipped in place in my hair. I had Bella do my make up whilst Cleo did alterations to my dress and zipped it up and prodded and pocked until everything was perfect. Rikki just stood for moral support and by 8:00 everything was ready.
I ate a small breakfast of Toast and strawberry Jam, careful not to spill any on my dress. I felt so royal and special.
I had to hide in Cleo and Leiws' house as it was bad luck for Ash to see the dress. I was so exited.
Will was talking about how He wanted a nice wedding like this and Lewis was saying he wanted a big wedding for Cleo.
"Well, I just want something spontaneous and different" Lewis said and Cleo nodded.
"I think we are planning on wedding in the sunset on the beach like you" will said and Bella smiled lovingly
"So what about you guys?" Emma asked Rikki and Zane
"Uh, we haven't really planned a lot but..." Zane started
"Nothing complex just as long as we are together" Rikki finished
"Not into the whole dressing up, big white wedding?" Cleo asked
"Well, who knows, you might just see me in a dress" Rikki said and everyone looked surprised, even Zane.
"Wow, I look forward to seeing that, sexy" Zane said
"Don't get your hopes up, I'm not planning on having a massive wedding with all your dad's work friends invited. It's a wedding not a business opertunity" Rikki said
"Already covered, my dad still wants to plan a MASSIVE wedding and he won't back down on that but he promised, no non family related guest or work partners." Zane said
Rikki laughed at his dad's enthusiasm for them, they would barely have to do anything.

At Ash's house...
"Hey mate, hows everything going?" Will asked ash
"I'm so nervous, I mean I know it's going to be fine but what happens if she freaks out and says no, or she changes her mind or I do something wrong?" Ash said
"Calm down bro, everything going to be fine. Emma loves you more than the world." Will said
"Yeah I guess, thanks dude!" Ash replied. He put on his suit and tie (pls don't say you sung that like justin timberlake style) and black shoes. His tie was blue as it was the main colour of the ceremony and he headed down to the beach for it to begin. Everything looked amazing and people where starting to arrive. It was only a small assembling of family and friends but once everyone was here there was about 100 people.
Ash could hear the trumpets start to play and everything was in slow motion. He suddenly saw Emma emerge in a beautiful blue and white dress that was down to the floor. Her hair was down but had a veil covering her face. She walked with her 2 bridesmaids, wait only two? She saw Cleo and Bella in there blue dresses but then Rikki came running, obviously a bit late in a Blue dress as well. Everyone stared at not only Emma but Rikki too as no one had ever seen her in a dress before.
Emma was stunning and so where the other girls and who knew Rikki had such a sexy body, well except maybe Zane. But of course in my opinion Emma was the most beautiful and had a wide and bright smile that could be enough to make the universe smile.
The music stopped as Emma let go of her dad's arm and held on to Ash, they both faced each other smiling.
"Emma Felicity Gilbert, do you take Ash Jake Dove to be your lawful wedded husband?"
"I do" said Emma smiling
"And do you Ash Jake Dove take Emma Felicity Gilbert as your lawful wedded wife?"
"I do" ash said
"Then from now on I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"
Ash swung Emma into his arms and kissed her softly. Everyone cheered and it was a happy day for everyone.

In the corner...
"I still feel really bad about will and Bella" Cleo said
"Trust me, if we told them they would probably do something drastic like stop the wedding." Lewis said
"Ok but...

Rikki's pov
I walked past the newly wed couple to the drinks but as I passed I heard talking from the room in the corner. I decided to go and listen in to see who it was.
"Ok but what if Bella finds out she has a miscarriage before the wedding?" Cleo said
"She won't, don't worry, everything will be fine. Will is going to support her and whatever happens you can't tell the others." Lewis said
I gasped in shock, Bella had a miscarriage but Lewis and Cleo haven't told her. Should I tell Bella? I thought about it but decided against it as it would break Bella's heart.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10: It all spills out

No-ones pov
After the wedding ceremony everyone went to a small hall for a little disco. There were only Emma's close friends and family as well as Ash's. The disco lasted 3 hours and Emma and Ash had their first dance. Rikki sat with Zane and will at the side because none of them really felt like dancing. Rikki, because she was now pregnant and also she felt bad about not telling Bella and will the news, Zane because he wanted to keep Rikki company and will because Bella was dancing next to Emma and he was tired from dancing.
Everyone went to bed at about 11:30pm when everyone had gone and Emma and ash had got dressed into comfortable clothes.

The next day...
Rikki decided she wanted to go walking because she knew Emma and ash where going onto here honeymoon soon and she wanted to spend some time with the couple before they left.
Everyone eventually got ready for the walk and they walked to the beach to say goodbye to Emma and ash as they sailed off to there honeymoon in Hawaii.
They carried on walking for a while.
"I'm tired" Rikki said and Zane decided to sit down with her.
"Really, I'm ok" Bella said
"It must be the whole weird baby thing" Rikki said awkwardly
"Well your obviously over reacting Rikki!" Bella said
"Excuse me!?" Rikki said
"Well I'm fine, so you must be over reacting" Bella said
"How dare you! what makes you so smart?" Rikki said
"Because incase you didn't know I'm having a baby to!" Bella said
"No your not, your stupid enough not to realise you had a miscarriage two weeks ago!" Rikki shouted and thought about what she just said. Wait, what had she just told Bella.
"How did you know about that?" Lewis said
"I heard Cleo and you talking about it" Rikki said
Bella looked over at Cleo.
"I'm sorry Bella" Cleo said
Bella started to cry and will came to her side with tears in his eyes as well. Everyone stared at Rikki in disappointment. Rikki couldn't take it anymore.
"What? It had to come out eventually" Rikki said defensively.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Bella asked
"Because you were so happy with your life and having a baby and wedding and husband, while I was suffering watching you all play happy families, not even knowing if any of you where going to help me though this." Rikki said
"That's not true Rikki..." Cleo started
"Oh, isn't it, then why did none of you offer your support when I threw up on the boat. And do you guys even know how scared I am right now that this baby is gunna get so messed up by me and Zane? Huh? No, I didn't think so" Rikki said and Bella and Cleo just looked at each other in shock. Rikki stormed off with Zane running after her giving them a glare.
"I didn't even..." Bella started
"Realise" Cleo finished
"I didn't mean to snap at her it's just..." Bella said
"It's all my fault, I should have told you about your baby and we should have been there when Rikki found out she was pregnant" Cleo said
"Well what are we going to do now because she obviously won't want us to talk to her." Cleo asked
"Let's just take it as it comes" Will said
"I guess she will be ok. Yeah let's just carry on" Cleo said
"Carry on? Cleo, that's what we all said last time and look where that's gotten us, we should at least apologise. We caused all of this" Lewis said
"Yeah your right" Cleo said
Lewis, Cleo, will and Bella started to walk up to the moon pool were Zane and Rikki had gone. Bella was crying her eyes out into wills arms and walked back half way to the moon pool as she was upset about the miscarriage.
"I guess it's just us, it's all my fault" Cleo said to Lewis
"It's not your fault, I should have told Bella and will and we should have supported Rikki." Lewis said trying to comfort Cleo
"But what if Rikki never wants to talk to us again, what if she decides to live with Zane in a big house with nice cars and fancy food and forgets all about us. We both know she has that option and if what she said is true, why would she want to stay with us?!" Cleo started to cry at the thought of loosing her best friend.
"Because she knows you wouldn't dare let her" Lewis said quietly
"Really?" Cleo asked
"Really, you think Rikki would want all that fancy stuff. Besides Zane's dad hates her." Lewis said
"I guess, come on then" Cleo said entering the dark cave.
"Sniff sniff" soft sobs where heard from the cave
"Rikki?" Cleo asked shocked
The cry stopped.
"Go away Cleo" Rikki said
"We just need to say something" Lewis said
"I think you've said enough already" Zane said walking over to them
"I can handle it Zane" Rikki said
"Rikki, we are really sorry" Cleo said
"I hope you are" Rikki said
"Come back with us, please" Lewis said
"I need some time to think besides I'm going somewhere" Rikki said
It was Zane's turn to have a tear in his eye.
"What? Where are you going?" Cleo asked "your not leaving"
"No..." Rikki hesitated "I'm going... To abort my baby"
"No...no no no, Rikki you can't do this" Lewis said
"I have to, I've already booked and you can't stop me" Rikki said and Zane hid his face away to cry a little.
"You can't, Rikki you might die" Lewis said
The whole room fell silent.
"Why?" Zane asked sadly
"Because if the baby possesses the same power as Rikki then as it hasn't formed properly the fire power could cause her internal organs to burn if the baby is moved drastically." Lewis said
"Rikki, your not seriously going to do this" Cleo said
"I..." Rikki started
"No, Rikki you can't, I can't loose you again, I won't let you. I promise to you, I will do everything for this child but I can't do it without you. I won't" Zane said and hugged Rikki tightly
Rikki gulped and everyone looked at her waiting for her answer.
"Ok" Rikki said silently.
Everyone had faces of relief.
"Don't ever scare me like that again" Zane said
"It ok, but I don't think I can do this alone" Rikki said
"We won't leave you again" Cleo said
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11: Bad can change to good

Today was a sad day for everyone. Today was the day that Lewis' dad's funeral was and it put everyone in a bad mood, even Cleo who was generally very bubbly. It was going to be a long day and everyone knew it. First was the 3 hour drive then the ceremony, then 3 hours back and all the comforting, then bed.
Of course everyone had different approaches to the Funeral. For example Rikki and Zane where never good with other peoples emotions and didn't quite know how to act around Lewis. On the other hand Cleo was really sympathetic. Will and Bella where still getting over the previously news on the miscarriage and where slowly beginning to come to terms with it.
Everyone started the day by having a coffee and gloomily wondering around the house. No-one was really paying much attention to one another and it was so silent you could hear a penny drop.

Everyone also had different thoughts as well...

Rikki was thinking about how in the world she got to where she was now, out of everyone she was the one who was pregnant, stressed and supposed to ignore all that to comfort Lewis. She was more than annoyed but kept quite as she didn't have the energy to argue and the argument was clearly against her.
Cleo was thinking about how Lewis would cope with the funeral and if it meant putting the wedding back for a month or two. They planned it for two weeks time and at the same time as Bella and Wills but at the moment it looked like both couples had major setbacks. Cleo was depressed and wanted to ask so many questions but knew Lewis was in no state to arrange wedding plans.
Bella was still struggling through the argument with Rikki the other day not even giving eye contact with her. All she could think was at least she didn't keep it a secret or else I would have been even more upset. It was heartbreaking to hear that she wasn't really pregnant and worse to find out her friends were living but she had to go one day without thinking about her problems. This was Lewis' day.
Emma wasn't here for the funeral but sent a kind message to Cleo and Lewis. She was having so much fun with ash on there honeymoon and it was so warm in America. She had already found out some amazing news but she wanted to tell the gang when she got back. She didn't know anything about the Bella/Rikki incident but was in on the secret about Bella's miscarriage all along after Cleo admitted it to her.
Ash was also exited to be with Emma but had sad thoughts for Lewis. He wanted to come back to help comfort him but was having an amazing time. Emma had told him she had some news to tell him but wanted him to find out with the rest of the group... He was still playing guessing games with Emma about it.
Lewis was upset, of course and depressed. He didn't even want to talk to Cleo. This was going to be a hard day for him so he decided to sit on the sofa and watch the time go by. He knew his father well but didn't often visit in the last 2 years as he was to focused on his education and he kicked himself for it. Cleo tried to comfort him but nothing seemed to help anymore... He was just going to have to get through this by himself.
Will was beside himself with worry about how Bella was dealing with the argument between Rikki and Bella. He also wondered if she was dealing better with the miscarriage as he hadn't spoken a lot to her. He could get between his best friend, Rikki and his fiancé Bella. He knew he had to talk to Bella desperately but he had to stay low for today at the funeral.
Zane was still confused over how him and Rikki where ever going to raise a kid especially since he hadn't had the slightest idea how to care for a baby. He hoped Rikki was feeling more confident but all hope disappeared after finding out she wanted to abort because she couldn't handle it. He thought that all this would add up but with a wedding being planned for them by his dad, a baby to come in 6 months and a dangerous argument between Rikki and Bella which could end badly it wasn't looking good. He had to admit he had no idea how to comfort Riki at this stage but he meant what he said, he would do anything for her and the baby but he couldn't do it without her.

Back to the living room...
It was time to leave for the funeral and Cleo and Lewis left in Lewis' car and Bella and will shared their car. Zane and Rikki had their own car so shared that since Zane wanted to talk urgently.
In Cleo, Lewis, will and Bella's car there was silence so will decided to text Bella in private.
Will: how you holding up with everything? x
Bleep bleep, wills phone beeped
Bella: I don't know, I'm still annoyed at Rikki and upset that the group lied, what about you? x
Will: it's hard to find out the news so abruptly but I think I'm coming to terms with it. I promise we can make it through this. x
Bleep bleep
Bella: can you tern your phone on silent x
Will smiled at Bella and pulled her into a hug. At that moment they both knew as long as they had each other everything could be alright. They where beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
In Zane and Rikki's car
"Are you ok, you know I'm here to talk" Zane said. He didn't exactly know what to say as he wasn't the best with emotions.
"Yeah, well not really, well I don't know. Bella hates me and I'm all alone with the baby thing but I have you." Rikki said
"What your saying is it's nice to have me but your friends have been there all along and you need them too. I understand" Zane said
"No of course not, without you I would be dead, I would have been killed by Dr Denman, the water tentacle or even this baby!" Rikki said
Zane smiled
"You know, I'm not going to leave you Rikki, right?" Zane asked
"Yeah, I know. But It doesn't stop me being scared" Rikki said
"Rikki Chadwick, scared?" Zane asked astonished
"Well yeah, so much can go wrong and I know nothing about this stuff and to be honest your no expert" Rikki said joking
"I take that as a challenge" Zane said smiling
Rikki smiled
"This isn't even half of it, I'm gunna be a big fat tomato in 6 months and then that's when I start getting crazy. Mood swings and you have to literally be glued to my side ALL THE TIME" Rikki said
"Yay!" Zane said sarcasticly
"Hey!" Rikki said giving Zane a little punch
"Joking, of course my queen" Zane said
"I'm not that bossy" Rikki said
Zane just looked at her.
"Oi" Rikki said but laughed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12: Jelousy?

6 hours later on the way home from the funeral.
Phone call between: Zane, Rikki, Bella, will, Cleo and Lewis.
"Hey, you ok Lewis?" Cleo asked
"Yeah, thanks everyone for coming, I think now it's over I can carry on life as normal." Lewis replied
"Aw! Well you know we are here for you mate" will said
"Yeah me too" Bella said
"Any sissy love related supportive words from Zane and Rikki?" Lewis said
"You know me, simple. I'm glad your better" Rikki said
"And in Rikki terms that means a lot" Zane said "I'm glad your all good"
"Thank guys, that's probably the nicest thing if heard from you two" Lewis said
"Don't get used to it" Rikki said and everyone laughed
"Home in 2 hours!" Will said
"Yep, what do you want to do?" Cleo asked
"Mako?" Bella asked
"Yes!" Cleo, Lewis and will all said
"What about you Rikki, or is it too much" Bella asked sarcasticly
"Bella, be nice" Will said
"It's fine will, I can handle it. And for your information Bella, I was being a good friend telling you about the whole miscarriage thing. If I haven't told you, who would have? And now this is the thanks I get." Rikki and Zane hung up the phone
The rest of the conversation...
"Bella, I know it's hard for you but Rikki is going through a tough time too." Cleo said
"I know but she didn't exactly let me down easy about the miscarriage, did she?" Bella said
"What Cleo is trying to say is fighting fire with fire only gets you burnt" will said
"Ok, I won't do it again but if she says anything against me, she I'd dead" Bella said
"Easy there" Lewis said
"Just an expression" Bella said calmly
"Ok guys see you back at the house." Will said
"See ya!" Everyone else replied and hung up.
Back at the house Rikki was ignoring Bella. Zane had told Rikki it's not worth the fight so she decided just to ignore her.
"Rikki we need to talk" Bella tried saying
"About what" Rikki said as if nothing had happened
"You know what and I'm sorry" Bella said
"A bit late for that isn't it" Rikki said
"You know, I don't know why I'm trying" Bella said
"Neither do I, you obviously don't see how jealous you are" Rikki said
"Jealous of what! Your stress, the baby how you and Zane are going to mess up?" Bella screamed
"You didn't just say that" Rikki said
"I did" Bella said
"No your jealous of the fact I am going to have a family and your not and your perfect life turned out to be not so perfect. Well guess what, here's a reality check, your not pregnant!" Rikki shouted
"Girls!" Will and Zane both shouted
Bella was on the verge of tears.
"I hate you!" Bella jellied some water and flew it at Rikki. Rikki dodged.
"Is that how you want to play it? Fine!" Rikki boiled the water in the kettle by Bella but before it bubbled over Bella dodged.
At that moment Emma and Ash walked in.
"Hey guys we had the best holiday ever and... WHAT!" Emma shoutd at the two girls in a fight.
"Stop!" Zane said before Bella almost hit Rikki.
Bella ran upstairs crying and Zane ran over to hold Rikki in his arms as she was frozen still.
Rikki thought about what had just happened. Why was Bella so angry, she thought it was jealousy but now she wasn't so sure. she couldn't move and all she kept thinking was, why is Bella so against this pregnancy, it's not like I even want it? Maybe it was revenge for her saying about the miscarriage but that just wasn't Bella.
"Rikki, are you ok?" Zane asked
"Yeah but I don't know if Bella is" Rikki said
"You do realise 2 minutes ago you hated her" Zane said confused
"Yeah but that was just an act, i couldn't let her treat me like I was dirt. I do care about her still. Do you think she is ok?" Rikki asked
"She is probably fine, are you sure your ok? Come and sit down with me for a bit" Zane offered but Rikki refused and started to walk upstairs.
Will had chased Bella upstairs and she was now crying on her bed.
"What have I done will?" Bella asked
"Nothing, maybe Rikki is just stressed and needs some time out" will said
"Yeah, I should apologise, I don't know why I got so angry. Maybe she was right, I am jealous." Bella said
Bella started to walk out of the bedroom and down the stairs but bumped into Rikki.
"Rikki I'm so so..." Bella was cut off
"It's ok, I don't know why I got so angry but I didn't want you to just make fun of me or make me feel even more like I can't do this pregnancy." Rikki said
"I'm sorry for everything, it's just been so hard dealing with it. I think you were right, I am jealous." Bella said
"Friends?" Rikki asked
"Friends" Bella said and hugged Rikki
"Ok, still not a fan of the whole hugging thing" Rikki's said jokingly
Bella laughed a little and they both went back downstairs. Both boyfriends looked puzzled at the sudden change of attitude.
One thing everyone had forgotten. Emma and Ash were back!
"Oh, er hey guys, sorry you had to come in and see...well...that" Rikki said
"It's fine, I guess you really can't live without us!" Emma said laughing. All the girls laughed.
"What was the news?" Cleo asked
"Yeah we are all dieting to know" Lewis said
"Even I don't know yet" ash said
"Drum roll please" Emma said
"Come on!" Will said
"Ok, ok... I'm pregnant!" Emma said
A mixture of ooh's and aaahs where made and Rikki's face lit up as well as Zane's. Someone else was there to help them through the pregnancy! A massive weight was of there shoulders now.
Bella and will where a little disappointed but happy for them and Bella knew that in her own time her and will would have a child too.
Lewis and Cleo where happy for them and this also meant Lewis had more time to research the girls pregnancy, especially as Emma was a lot less fussy and a lot more willing than Rikki. Also this meant he could take his mind off the funeral.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 4 of 5 will be published tomorrow. Hope you liked part 3.