IHer Morning Light GirlxGirl

Girl x Girl

_____________________________________________________________________________

The sun had just peaked over the horizon filling our bedroom with lights of shimmering golds, and phoenix reds, pinks, and oranges. Nothing could compare to how beautiful she looked that morning, bathed in that ray of light. She lay there sound asleep with her head rested on a white cloud. She had moved in the midnight hour, the blanket of blue cotton once resting at her shoulders now lay at her waist. She was only with in arms reach and yet... she looked untouchable... to perfect to be a real... a fantasy. Her hair coved the white cloud with a midnight black sheet of silk. Her arm pillowed her head as the other lay at her stomach with wide spread fingers. From within I go the courage to finally touch her, to reach out and find out if she was dream. This is reality... and now she lays firmly cuddled into my side, holding me as if I wasn't real... a fading dream...

Oh, how I loved that feeling of her in my arms. Knowing she is safe with me. The stillness of the morning was broken by a soft moan escaping her plump lips. She stirred, her hips pressing hard against me followed by a whisper of ecstasy. As if something had entered my being I found myself lowing my hand from her waist... down, down, down... to her heat. To my surprise she was ready and waiting for me. Desire and lust shook through me and I pushed inside of her black lace panties to a welcoming and awaiting clit. A loud moan came from her and now I was looking into her dark lustful eyes clouded with confusion. Another swipe across her mound and she was begging. She was calling my name as I used my thumb to circle and sweet across her engorged clit. Sweet music dripped from her lips as she moaned and begged for me to fill her. Slowly I pulled away from her. The look of confusion and lose crossed her face. My heart clenched and I had to calm her, I had to remove that lost look in her eyes. After she relaxed, I left the room for a short moment. Walking back into the sun filled room, her dark gaze found mine and quickly dropped to stare at the large silicone cock strapped to my hips. Slowly I approached her, crawling onto the bed where she lay, her legs spread wide, showing me everything. I couldn't help myself, seeing her laying there; her legs wide open, seeing how ready she was for me. I laid my arms under her thighs and my head settled between her legs to taste her sweet honey leaking from her wet pussy. Her hands shot straight to my hair, pulling and tugging hard. She called my name over and over again, aching her back trying to push my tongue deeper inside her opening. Her moans filled the room with the light of the morning rays with her lust and desires for me. I took her clit in to my mouth and sucked hard, sweeping my tongue across it. Her hands tightened in my hair to the point of pain... Pushing my tongue deep inside her slit and her inner walled began to tighten and I knew she was close. Slowly I kissed up her body to her mouth, her juices still covering my lips. Gripping my fake cock, I positioned it to her entrance; she gasped and pleaded with me to take her! Her back arched pushing her beautiful body against mine and hoping to push her own pussy on to my teasing dick. Finally I surged forward, slowly sinking into her tight wet cunt. She moaned loudly and gasped. Slowly I filled her till I was to the hilt deep inside her. Her inner walls clamped down making it hard to pull from her. It was as if she lush body was bedding, pleading even, for not to go, not to pull out. Slowly I pulled from her heat till only the head was barred in her. She begged for me to take her, to be rough and wild, to dominate her. Despite my deepest desires to take her, to thrust hard and fast within her, I sank carefully inside her, making her feel all of me. Making her feel every inch, every fold, and texture of my cock as it sinks inside her tight, wet, pink pussy. She gripped me hard, wrapping her legs tight around my waist, and her nails dug into my back leaving marks. A growl ripped through me and she threw her head back with a scream of pure ecstasy. As if I was an animal I took advantage of her neck, biting and kissing it moving to her chest and jaw, still being gentle and slow within her. Her pleads become worried and uncertain. I sh-ed her, calming her and telling her this is what we need, nice and slow. Love making...

Tears filled her eyes, not from pain or hurt but from an understanding. That morning was different. There was something about her. Hovering above her I roamed her lush body with my mouth and hands. Her double D breasts, her waist, her hips, everything was under my touch. Her skin was like silk. So beautiful... there was a glow to her I couldn't put my finger on... I continued my slow steady thrusts. After dealing with her moans and screams of pleasure I couldn't take it... the feeling of her nails digging down my sides was all I could take. I pulled out and slammed into her hard, rough. A mix of gasp and moan came from her supple lips. I growled and bit the swells of her gorgeous olive colored breasts. Her hands dove into my hair and pulled tight. I slammed into her again, jolting her body and the bed. She screamed for more. Pleaded. Begged. It took all of me to suppress my natural instincts. Knowing I no longer could keep it in, I rolled onto my back bringing my wife with me. Looking up at her, my heart swelled and picked up speed. The sight of her straddling me, one arm covering her breasts the other over her stomach. She looks so beautiful and so vulnerable. I sat up and kissed her swollen lips and slowly thrust into her. Her soft gasps filled the morning air and all it stillness. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me to the bed and she began to ride me. she took control and thrust her hips hard and fast. Taking what she wanted but not what she needed. After realizing that she couldn't reach her climax she began to cry softly... holding her close, I said it was ok and sh-ed her. Kissing her temple and lips. After a beat I made her look at me and she begged for it. For love making. For me to love her. And I did. I loved her so very much. I rolled her on her back and began to thrust slowly and steadily. Making her fell all of me, all of my love. Her body began to shake and she screamed as her body climaxed. She held onto me tight as I kept thrusting with her. She gripped my cock tight making it hard to push and pull in and out of her. With her head back I kissed the bite make I left from earlier that bright morning. Once her orgasm stopped I slowly pulled out of her, making sure not to hurt her in anyway. I kissed her and rolled off of her and discarded of the rubber cock. She snuggled onto my arms and as I fell asleep for the first time all night. She whispered into my ear in a dreamy soft voice. "Thank you for being so gentle with us this morning... mommy. I'm pregnant." she took my hand and placed it on her stomach as we fell asleep in her morning light.