[Preface]

[Preface] 

Dear Kitten,

It's only a matter of time before your mine.

So why hide? Why run? Why even waste your precious breath on talking to people that will just keep you from me?

When it's only going to end up in me punishing you.

I would like that. You running and me chasing...a fun game that would entertain me greatly.

But just imagine us together forever? Me, your loving husband. And you, my perfectly beautiful wife, smiling down at me while our children played in the garden around us.

I've already picked a house for us. Isn't that wonderful, darling?

Just think, a place where none of your idiotic family can bother us! A paradise that will only include me, you and whoever we allow into our paradise! I'm getting goosebumps just thinking of it!

But this won't work unless you come to me. Please my darling little Aurora beam, for the sake of your well being, just give up and come to me peacefully.

I promise I won't hurt you that badly when you come willingly. I will only hurt you a little bit. Just until you know that I'm in charge and I swear there will be no scars.

But I'm warning you right now...

Touch another man and I'll wring your pretty little neck. I don't want my woman to be a little whore like your mother was.

oh and one more thing: even if you run...

I'll find you.

Count on it kitten.

Love now and forever,

X

It was terrifying, thinking that this man had such a fixation on me that he was willing to hurt anyone close to me, love me forever and wring my neck in one letter.

It had been one of the many I had been receiving over the past few months and it steadily grew worse and worse.

And now with my father gone missing and my mother fleeing to New York to live with her best friend and to escape "X," I was left all alone to deal with this monster.

Would he catch me? Would I escape? Or would he keep up the  chase until I gave up? I was scared to death and my endurance was quickly diminishing.

It wouldn't be long until I gave up and he caught me forever. Could anyone do anything to help me?

I was left alone to deal with him, and I didn't know the first thing about protecting myself. 

I was weak. I was defenseless. I was one step away from being taken.

And no one could be my hero.

Until the day I met him.

He was my friend, my rock, my saving grace, my personal heaven on earth.

My. True. Love.

He came out of nowhere, with those cobalt blue eyes, silky black hair and arms like a titan, holding me securing against his sculpted chest, never letting go.

He gave me hope. He gave me comfort. He gave me a reason to fight back.

Damon Knight was his name.

And he was no doubt, my personal miracle.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ[Author's note]ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 

The letter ---->

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :) Eat lots of turkey!

It feels good to be back, guys. 

Sorry for mistakes!

As you've noticed, I've changed Damon's last name, the plot's different and I added a new character. And there will be things a lot different and things that haven't changed in my story. So look forward to that and I hope that you will support this story as much as you did the other one.

Oh there is going to be a side plot when mr. X is busy planning :). I hope it's good!

Characters will pop up from time to time, so look there to see who will be playing who!

Until next time!

---Austen :)

P.S. This is also an anti-bullying zone, so no harassing, putting down or making fun of any of my readers or followers or I will boot you from my stories. Believe me, I've been bullied and I despise it.