BTS Facts

Jin sang 2AM’s ‘This Song’ for his Big Hit audition.

A lot of things that that Rap Monster touches breaks; including mic stands, head sets, speakers, chargers, bunk bed ladder, the bathroom doorknob, refrigerator and sunglasses.

Taehyung is currently enrolled at Korea Art School; past alumni include 2AM’s Jokwon, 4minute’s Hyuna, and Sistar’s Soyu

The stage name Suga used when he was still living/rapping in Daegu was ‘Gloss’.

Apart from ‘Bangtan Boys’ other names that were considered included ‘Young Nation’ and ‘Big Kids’.

Suga decided to start rapping after listening to Epik High’s ‘Fly’.

During the jumping part of ‘We Are Bulletproof Pt.2’ for their first stage on MCountdown, Jin’s pants fell all the way down to his thighs because of the weight of the mic pack that was clipped onto his pants. He quickly pulled them up, but they fell down again during the second verse.

If Rap Monster starts dating a girl who is a normal citizen, he wants to try writing a song that says something along the lines of ‘I’m sorry for being an idol’.

The uniform Jimin wore in ‘Graduation Song’ was actually Taehyung’s.

Later on, Jungguk wants to open a barbeque restaurant.

Suga’s favourite number is 3.

One time when he was young, Taehyung went to the zoo and got spat on by the chimpanzees. After that, all his friends started calling him ‘monkey’, the chimpanzees enemy.

Jimin’s role model is Big Bang’s Taeyang.

Jungguk auditioned for MNET’s Super Star K 3 when he was in 8th grade even though he had no interest in singing or dancing. He was then casted into Bighit on the way home from his audition.

Before hip hop, Suga used to only listen to classical music

Taehyung knows how to play the saxaphone. He started learning in primary school thinking he should be able to handle instruments if he was to become a singer.

Jungguk’s favourite artist is Big Bang’s G-Dragon.

Jin is currently studying in the Department of Film & Visual Arts, majoring in acting at Konkuk University.

Jimin was the last to join the group.

When he was still a trainee, Suga once told their CEO Bang Shihyuk that he was going to quit.

The name ‘J-Hope’ was made in reference to the story of ‘Pandora’s Box’.

Suga is in charge of nagging and discipline in the dorm, so the members call him ‘Dad’.

Taehyung’s received a lot of confessions through internet chatting/text messages, but none in person.

If Bangtan Boys had a reality show, and Jimin had to show one of the members rooms, he’d show J-Hope’s because it’s really clean.

Suga wrote ‘좋아요’ in 40 minutes.

Rap Monster chose Taehyung as the member who would be the worst at dating.

fan: the thing you want to take from the other members is? (ex. jungguk's age etc)

rap monster: life

The member that Suga had the worst first impression of is Taehyung.