When Her Mate Moves into Town: Restricted

“You can get up and try to leave this class but unless you want me to chase you through these halls and take you up against one of those lockers, and I will, you’ll stay right here.” That and the heat of his breath causes me to sigh in delight and in a second my jeans are on the floor revealing my blue lace panties.

Chase moans at the sight of it and leans down to kiss the inside of my thigh. I gasp from this new feeling.

Getting caught up in the moment and throwing caution to the wind I beg, “Please Chase.”

With that he rips my underwear off and says, “MINE!” right before he latches onto my core causing me to cry out.

I find that instead of being upset when he says “Mine” it makes my heart race faster and fills me with pride.

I’ve never experienced this before. For a second I worry because no one has ever been this intimate, so close to me before but worry is soon replaced with instinct.

I grab his hair in my hands and pull him closer to me causing him to hit a certain spot that has me gasping for air. A pleasure so great erupts within me that no sound escapes my mouth.

Grabbing my legs, he spreads them wider placing my feet on the edge of his desk while his hands travel from my knees down the outside of my thighs and back to my knees again. This position heightens the sensation and has me writhing from such intense pleasure that he places his large hand on my stomach to hold me down.

I suddenly sit up pleasantly surprised as he fills me with a single finger.

“Cha-chase.” I breathily moan trying my best to stay quiet.

He adds another finger causing me to a wrap my legs around his neck and arch my back; my bodies way of telling me that I am in total bliss.

The pressure in me was rising quickly which causes Chases hand to find its way to my back and lift me putting me in direct eye contact with him; his eyes black with lust.

“This is mine.” He says with so much possessiveness it sends chills up my body and causes my eyes to roll back.

“Say it.” He says wanting me to confirm that I was his totally and completely.

His demand shocks me but saying it would be the absolute truth.  Just as much as he is mine. So with much trouble I struggle to say, “It’s yours!”

He groans after hearing me say it and skillfully concentrates on my core without breaking eye contact.

“Chase. Oh my-Cha-“ I pant.

“Say my name again, Lane.”

The sound of my name from his voice, his eyes on mine, the intimacy, the overflow of new awareness and sensations has me covering my mouth to keep as quiet as I could as the first truly vocal thing I’ve said escapes my lips.

“Chase!” Though muffled; very clear.

He stands quickly and kisses me deeply. Satisfied in a way that I’ve never been before, I return his kiss in lust, in thanks, in adoration.