Anna Kendrick and My French Teacher

It was Christmas time and everyone was wearing holiday sweaters. The first people I remember appearing were my parents. We were in a basement, made into a bedroom. It was large, but dingy. Basic bed, drawers, couch, and tv. We argued about something, I don't remember what. We headed upstairs to the rest of the house that looked super upscale and suburban. Dark, shiny wood furniture and Christmas decorations everywhere. 

A couple of my friends were there and we were all very happy. People were preparing dinner in the fancy kitchen. Next thing I remember is a friend asking me to snort a line of ashes. No idea of whose ashes they were, but I declined. Not because I was thinking 'why the hell would I snort someone's ashes?' but because I just didn't want to. I'm telling you, straight up out of the urn ashes. Very weird. 

Anna Kendrick was walking around with the urn, offering it to different people and many accepted. It's all a blur until the dream turned dark, and I got a very bad feeling. When I checked the downstairs area, there was a fire starting. When I went back to notify others, the fire was already gone. The lights had gone out, and Anna Kendrick snorted a line of ash. I freaked out, and suddenly claimed that the ash was possessing everyone and that it was cursed.

Proving my theory, Anna huffed out the ash from her nose onto the plain dinner table. The ash flew out, and landed in the form of a pentagram onto the table. I ran away into another area of the living room, trying to find a phone to call someone. Running around, I realized that no one was there. The kitchen was empty and clean, as if no one was there cooking, and Anna was gone. When I returned to the living room, my high school French teacher was sitting there in front of a coffee table. She was sniffing a line of the ash and I felt myself freaking out, because I was scared she was going to get possessed and hurt me. I tried to find a phone before giving up and running downstairs and past the basement. When passing it to check if anyone was in there, the room was emptied. No furniture, nothing. When I got to the very big grassy backyard, I called out for my mom and dad, but no one was there.

I woke up to an extremely loud alarm sound blaring through my headphones because I fell asleep watching The Walking Dead. I had such an intense pounding going through my head and neck when I woke up it was painful. I kept my eyes closed underneath the covers for a moment to let it pass.