Bite Me!

*heyy :) so this is my first story, so no hating please

remember to comment and tell me what you think/ what you want :D

peace <3*

"This isn't about you Mother!" I screamed at her "This is about me and what choices are good for me! I don't care if your having issues with your 'boy friend'! I don't care if the car and house payments are behind! I'm done! I'm done caring about anything to do with you and your messed up life! I'm out now leave me alone so i can pack!"

Her only response was to take a bigger drink from the bottle. She was so pathetic it made me want to scream at the top of my lungs. Did she not see what she was doing to me. I couldn't wait to get out of this town and leave it all, I wouldnt miss anything!

I don't understand how she could do this; couldn't she see she wasn't affecting just her, but also me?

Stop it I told myself, focus on the future and what it has in store, not the past. Focus on the present so that you can be prepared for anything. I grabbed my bag, ignoring the broken beer and vodka bottles that lay strewn across the floor, and all the trash from a house that has long since needed to be cleaned. The living room was trashed dirt litterly coating the entire floor. It disgusted me, as I walked to the front door.On the way out I slammed the door as hard as i possibly could. I stormed off into the woods, zipping up my jacket as I went.

"Brie get back here now!" my mother screamed to me. I ignored it and kept walking, just wanting to get as far away as I possibly could. I didn't care where I wound up as long as it was anywhere but here.

I tripped over a branch and only then did I realize that I had been running at full speed, so carried away with my thoughts. I had tears running down my face, when I realized that she wasn't comming after me. I knew she wouldn't but it hurt just the same.

I don't know why I felt the pain in my chest, like my heart wanted to explode. "Come on Brie, snap yourself out of it, you don't care about her, and she never cared about you, now get up and keep moving."

But thats the thing, at one point in time she did care, before he came.

"Brieanna Kaitlynn over here and wash your hands" she said laughing at my chocolate covered, six year old self. I just licked my fingers and looked at her longingly. "But Mommy they tastes yummy" I told her. She laughed, the took my tiny hand and licked it. "Hmmmm... they certainly do!" She picked me up and set me on the kitchen counter, and started singing my favorite song to me while she washed my hands.

You Are My Sunshine

My only sunshine.

You make me happy

When skies are grey.

You'll never know, dear,

How much I love you.

Please don't take my sunshine away

The other nite, dear,

As I lay sleeping

I dreamed I held you in my arms.

When I awoke, dear,

I was mistaken

And I hung my head and cried.

You are my sunshine,

My only sunshine.

You make me happy

When skies are grey.

You'll never know, dear,

How much I love you.

Please don't take my sunshine away.

I'll always love you

And make you happy

If you will only say the same

But if you leave me

To love another

You'll regret it all some day

 "You sing so pretty Mommy" I told her. She just laughed and shrugged it off, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder darlin" she told me

"Mommy" I cried into the moss covered ground as sleep and exhaustion slowly took its course over me.