The potter's guardian

( this is the fixed version of my fanfiction called the Potter's guardian)

Chapter 1: Exile

Christina Numair, a nine year old born lycanthrope was living with her twin sister and her parents in Bucharest Romania they lived with their uncle's pack which mainly consisted of family members.

This full moon though Christina's life would change... As the full moon shined brightly in the sky Christina took a deep breath then transformed into a dark brown wolf pup with bright brown eyes that had gold rims around the iris.

Christina was walking around her families estate when she heard her parents and grandparents arguing. She only caught a brief bit of the arguing it was over her parents wanting to go to London but her grandparents were saying it was too dangerous.

Christina approached the center room that had a large painting of the first Numaire on the northernmost wall and peeked in on the argument not noticing her twin sister also slowly approaching on her left flank curious of what her sister was peeking her eyes at.

Eventually Christinas grandfather noticed the two pups and let out a sigh and with a swift light flick of his paw the doors opened and the two pups fell into the room faceplanting on the floor. Then he said to his eldest son " if you really feel that your services are needed in London then go perhaps i am wrong about the humans and magical folk by now."

Christinas father thanked his father then told the pups to say goodbye to there grandfather while he prepared the ship for the journey to their new home.

( this is written in 3rd person but the next chapter will be in first person through Christina's point of view.)

Chapter 2: A new life

I slowly walked off my families boat with fear clinging to my very being as we walked as humans in this new place called London. London was a large robust city many humans walked by my parent greeted them kindly and they explained to me that they were fellow merchants that traveled by boat. After my father asked them for directions to a place called the ministry we started walking in this robust strange city.

As we were walking  we past a narrow street many people looked at us strange, one family in particular caught my eye they all had black or blond hair their were two boys in the back that looked at us smiled and waved but the rest of the family kept their heads held high and didn't look at anyone.

I waved to the boys as much as I could they waved back  and I could see wonder in their eyes due to our apperences my mother gently touched me on my left shoulder and pointed to a large building a sign said " ministry of magic" we entered where it said visitors. I looked around in amazement it was a very large and tall building mostly the color of green,white,black and yellow with an interesting fountain.  My parents walked up to the center desk with my sister and I in between them.

My father waited till the woman looked at him then he stated why we were here, the woman then told us to go see the Minister once we finished getting up to his office and speaking with him my father informed us he bought a plot of land and a house for us. My parents knew magic but didn't want to risk anything so the minister allowed us to use a ministry car to reach our new home.

Three days after we moved in my parents gained a job of auror due to their high education and also they both requested the position immediately.  My mother took my sister and I to a place called gringotts to save some money back for us in the future then she took us shopping for clothes we bought robes that were for common wear but my father also bought us muggle clothes so we could blend in.

My father explained to me that muggles where non-magical people at first I thought I was muggle but then on my 10th birthday I accidentally made my birthday cake float without realizing my parents laughed they knew sooner or later something would happen. My sister lighted the candles after they were blown out she explained that she didn't know how it happened my parents explained to us that we were witches.

A few weeks later my parents told me and my sister to hide, there was a loud rumble of knocking on our front door... My mother answered the door and was greeted by two ministry aurors who told my parents to go with them and asked if anyone else was in the house they both shook their heads and said " no." I covered and held back my sister who wanted to run to them. My heart beat fast in a rhythm. After I heard the door shut I quietly rushed out with her and ducked low quietly rushing to the back door.

Once we were outside I looked around each corner of the house avoiding view from anyone, I signaled to my sister to follow me we sneaked around some aurors who were positioned around the house. Once we were decently far away I looked back enough to see my mothers flowing brown hair enter a ministry car.

Chapter 3: On the streets

I gently grabbed my sisters wrist and ran until we came to a little park a tree was located to the far right. Once getting close to the tree we both climbed carefully while looking to make sure we were not being watched from any angle around us.

In the tree we curled up on separate thick branches and fell asleep slightly shivering in the cold night air wind. The following morning I decided to search for a little work while my sister watched the tree and stayed hidden an old muggle lived close by I asked him if he needed a maid he shook his head yes and told me he would pay me .25 for every hour of work per day.

I asked the old muggle if I could begin working that day he agreed I did 14 hours of work, when I left his house a few blocks away I spotted a fruit vendor not to far away with her son helping. The boy had dark brown hair and brown eyes that had a light of joy within them that caused me to be curious about him but also to smile i was not sure why.

I carefully walked over and bought four apples and went to quickly walk away but the vendors son stopped me by beginning to ask a lot of questions, like who are you? where are you going?. I quickly ran faster till his voice could not be heard in my ear any longer. Once i reached the abandoned park where my sister was hiding up in the branches she peeked her wolfish face out from the leaves and wagged her little tail once she smelled the fresh apples I immediately rummaged in the bag and tossed her two of the four apples, then carefully climbed the tree with the remaining two in my pocket.

I ate the apples slowly but in the distance i heard voices and decided to see who they belonged to it was the two boys who i saw the one day with my parents. I slowly sneaked my way closer to their location in order to listen in and possibly learn more about them.