Angels, Demons and Witches OH MY...........

*New book prob only gonna upload once a week but at least it will be uploaded! Sorry if you were reading the other ones if you ask we might upload them as well.... who knows.

~ Well this is a new book, we will contuine this one, we promise. we just have been sooooooooo busy :)

*Enjoy ;)

"You think you can trust someone, then when you turn your back she will stab it and stab it hard" Luciana stated while lounging on the sofa with pancakes.

"I never did anything but she blames her own mistakes on everyone else. Just an immature little twat" Katherine said with a mouth full of ice-cream.

"But i like her. She didn't mean no harm" Kori set down her astronomy, rubbing her eyes behind the glasses.

"YES SHE DID!! The argument started over something she said to you! She had the fight with you and next thing you know she hates all of us" Katherine shouted while throwing a spoonful of ice-cream at her.

"Shes right Kori. She started fights in the group over the silliest things! And turned us all against each other! like the time she started on Maggie about a god damn SANDWICH!!!!" Luciana said calmly while eating another pancake.

"WELL SHE WAS ALRIGHT TO ME!!!" Kori shouted while her face turn bright red, the astronomy book was long gone and had fell on the floor as she had gotten up.

"WELL SHE HAD HER HEAD SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. SHE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN LICKING IT CLEAN!!" Katherine shouted and went up to Kori. They started to square up to each other. Luciana stood up slowly regretting leaving her pancakes, She walked gracefully over to the two girls, "see even though she is gone, she is still making you fight each other! We have to stop this! She's gone and hopefully will not come back!" Luciana pushed the girls back from each other. Even thought she was the quieter of the three she aways had opinions. Well she was a fallen angel! Her dark brown eyes where intimidating without meaning to be and her long golden brown hair which fell to her waist in curls. She looked cute but there was something in her, something that made everyone sixth sense tingle.

"She better not or I will have more than words with her" Katherines eyes flickered. One second the usual blue then they were glowing and were surrounded by a dark light. Even though it was quick the room felt the change and temperature dropped and lights seemed darker. Inside the house, with all doors and windows closed, there was still a breeze that froze your bones and made their hairs sway.

"Back down Kath" Luciana placed a hand on the her shoulder. Just as fast as the darkness came it disapperead. Kori had backed into the sofa,one hand on the dagger on her left hip. "You to Kori. We dont need you fighting right now."

"Its in my blood. I am a hunter and your lucky to still be alive Katherine. I will not drop my weapons even though i have known you for years its obvious demons still cant be trusted!" Kori said with her hand still on the dagger. "Well demon is also in your blood!" Katherine hissed.

"Put you wepons down NOW!" Kori tried hard not to look into Luciana's eyes but her head turned by itself. She felt powerless againist complusion. Katherine smirked as Kori's weapon dropped and hit the floor. Kori stood in the position, not being able to move to retreve her weapons. Luciana's eyes had turned a bright gold. Her aura which had once been the most beautiful shade of gold was cracked from her fall and there was a dark outline from Maximus, the reason for her fall.

The lights flickered and Kori stood up even more tense. Katherine moved back to her seat were the icecream had near melted.

"Realise me!" Kori had just managed to say the words from the strong bond and Luciana dropped her eyes to the floor while walking back to her pancakes. "You could have told me he was coming" Kori hissed picking up her weapon and turning around to the door in time for it to swing open. There Maximus standing in all his glory. "You going to do anything with that woman?" He said smirking. He was the opposite of Luciana. His eyes were a sparkling blue but the darkness hid behind them. His black hair was perfect and not a hair out of place. He could be a living god. He was wearing a black t-shirt that hugged his body and a black leather jacket.The fact that he only wore black made him even more intimadating. Kori rolled her eyes "don't call me woman!" He looked at her and laughed

"alright................ woman!" Luciana ran up to Maximus and hugged him. Katherine was laughing at Kori who was sitting in the corner furious. "Stop whinding her up, shes bad enough already!" Luciana said while playfuly slapping him on the arm. "Why, what happened??" he asked as he wound his arms around Luciana's waist. "Shes talking to the TROLL again!" Katherine laughed. Both of the girls jumped up and looked at each other. "Oh, not again!" Luciana said shaking her head.

Picture of Luciana >>>>>