Dear fat girl.....

Dear 'fat' girl,

To all the Girls that are not naturally thin, the girls that no matter what they do are not thin, the girls that have the big hips and curves. The girls that deliberately wear big tops and Baggie trousers to hide themselves. The girls that hide in a towel till they jump In the pool and hide in a towel as soon as they get out of the water. The girls that hate public situations because they don't feel pretty enough. The girls that don't like going to parties because they don't feel like they can wear the skimpy outfits required. The girls that hide at the front of the class because they don't want to be seen. The girls that hide in places people never go at lunch so there is no chance in then being judged. The girls that sit in uncomfortable positions to hide their stomach in public. The girls that watch what their friends eat and try to eat less but are never full. The girls that aren't strong enough to stand up and say stop.

Stop this stupidity. Stop this craziness. Stop this observational and verbal deformation of the human body. I don't know how we can stop this internal battle with ourselves but I'm vote that we work out how. We form a gang that will reform the ideas of body image maybe in 2 years or maybe in 200 but girls we will ban together and over take the body image ideals that society holds that we implement on ourselves.

From the girl wearing a cardigan in 27 degree weather, in a long dress hunched over to hide her stomach.