CHAPTER 1

Gold's pov.
I was walking through the Kanto region trying to go to MT. SILVER.(i did research) I should have brought my thicker jacket... I thought as i was walking up the icy cold steep hill of MT. SILVER, "w-why w-w-wouls they l-let m-me in...i-im j-just a 11 y-year o-old!" I mumbled. My typhlosion seemed to hear me and let out a massive roar, i just sighed and kept going. It got too cold for my cyndaquil so i put him back in the ball, i also had to put my celabi in before i started climbing the mountain. I wish i never desided to climb the mountain, people kept telling me to not do it or either good luck. Yeah...this was terrible id- my thoughhts got cut off, i couldn't move, I dont know what stopped me. I wiggled my foot and hissed in pain, I looked down and saw my foot caught unbetween a crack in the rocks. Why am i so tiny? I thought as i sat on the snowy ground and tried to get out of its grip. Welp...i'm going to die out here. I thought as i layed down in the snow. My typhlosion looked at my ankle then at the rock, he picked up the huge rock and put it down beside him. As soon as i felt the weight go away from my ankle i jumped up but regreted it alot and fell back down and hissed as the pain went to my entire leg.
-------------------------------------------------
cliff hanger ^-^ ima write more.