THHTREE ABES STORTUY GFDEVE4R

Cecil drove his car. The car drove. The radio played. He never really enjoyed listening to music, mostly because music in Night Vale consisted of the sound of the human heart, feelings and Nicki Minaj shrieking like a hawk at the top of her lungs. His favorite was when the Sheriff's Secret Police decided to change it up and play the audio to an episode of Seinfeld, but this only happened on Thursdays. Thursdays only came once every year because of the new schedule mix-up thanks to the almighty glow cloud (ALL HAIL). When the Sheriff's Secret Police found out about this they all let out a large sigh. Even ones who had not heard the news sighed. . . Everyone sighed. 

    Cecil was not a fan of this. This was his day off from his job at Night Vale Community Radio and to know that he could not listen to the audio of another episode of Seinfeld angered him greatly. Today was supposed to be Thursday. It was Friday. Unlike a normal Friday where everyone his happy, this Friday was full of hate and outrage in Night Vale from the lack of Seinfeld being played on the radio. Suddenly the phone rang. It was Carlos. Cecil picked up the phone and answered the call "He-" Cecil was about to greet the scientist when he was suddenly interrupted by Carlos, acting unlike himself.

    "WHY IS SEINFELD NOT ON THE RADIO TODAY!" He yelled impatiently  

    "What? Why are you calling me about this? I don't run what's on after I host the radio. . . So it might be the fact that it's a Friday." Cecil Replied 

    "So... Wouldn't that mean that you don't get the day off."

    "oh." He said in a moment of realization.