Prologue

Dallas's eyes fluttered open, her head pounding and she couldn't move, she looked around to find herself in the Samcro clubhouse, her second home. She had drank so much the night before, she couldn't even remember going to bed. It was her and her best friends birthday the day before, so they threw a conjoined party like they do every single year. This year seemed to get a little bit out of control, ok maybe a little more then normal.

The only thing Dallas could remember from last night was letting someone do body shots off her stomach, maybe it was Tig.. he was weird like that. Couldn't of been Tig, she would of told him no. Juice maybe? No he was all over a crow eater, and he'd already done body shots off of her. Oh well could of been anyone she didn't care, but Jax would of cared, he probably had some crow eater at his Beck and call like usual, Dallas was the type of girl who didn't take shit from anyone and she was pretty much like the little sister of Samcro, no one messed with her and if they did one of the guys would take care of it

Her parents had passed away when she was younger and John Teller insisted that him and Gemma take her in, Gemma loved the idea of having another female in the house but growing up Dallas became like one of the guys. Gemma hated that. Jax and Dallas are best friends they do everything together well not everything but everything best friends do. Anytime Jax needed advice about a girl he would always ask Dallas but when Dallas asked for advice about guys to Jax he would scare them away. Which Dallas could never figure out why, he always would say that get wasn't good enough for her.

Dallas needed to pee, but she couldn't move, someones arm was draped over her. Fuck, Jax was going to be pissed, she once slept with Opie a long time ago and Jax got really mad at the both of them and wouldn't talk to them for weeks. She wasn't mentally prepared to face Jax or the person she had sex with last night. Fuck fuck fuck.

Dallas moved the persons arm back so she could sit up, she leaned down and grabbed her black tank top and panties and slid them on and turned around and froze dead in her tracks looking at the person now awake staring back at her. She couldn't speak, blink or breathe.

"Hey Darlin'" he said smiling at Dallas

I know this is a short prologue and I apologize. But let me know what you think!!!! I wanted to post this earlier but hoping to get some feedback while I'm away this weekend!