finn x marshall lee

marshall's point of view

i was so thirsty. I dad been waiting for days in a large shady tree. Waiting for Jake to finish moving into Ladys house. I saw my little hero playing outside. He was chopping fire wood and humming. I couldnt wait for him. Finn. His gold hair, and blue eyes were just so hypnotising. I wanted to devour every single freckle on his face and feel his warm vannila skin. Just a few more hours and Jake will be gone. Just keep it together marshall.

Readers point of view

The sky was a pale purple. Finn was playing bmo and drinking tea. Marshall could smell his warm silky blood like a strawberry milkshake. Finn heard nothing but a small tap on the window. He looked over to see what it was, sword ready in his hand. Finn heard a slight hiss and in suprise dropped the sword. Any other creature, hellish monster, he would have had no hesitation to chop thier bods to pieces. This was different. It was his sexiest darkest fear.

Marshall lee swooped down inches away from finn. "come on Finn lets have a little fun shall we?"  " Um... Marshall...im kind of - " Finn was cut off by Marshall Throwing him on a bed. "Marshall... what.. what are you doing?!" finn cried out. Marshall had restrainted finn with his lean arms, thrown his shirt to the side, and was licking at finns chest play fully trailing down to his waste line and back up agian. "Marshall lee oh my glob stop stop touching me!!" "come on Finn i know you like it, Marshall glanced down at the bulge in finns shorts as he started grinding agianst finn. "gah oh my god marshall" Marshall had already gotten his shirt off revealing hairless, smooth, green, muscle and strong shouders. "finn ik you like me, i heard your break up with flame princess. good job for finnaly realizing you like boys." Finn was no longer fighting Marshall, and layed on the soft animal skins, flusterd, and in complete awe. 

Marshall started tugging at his jeans revealing forest green boxers. He then began to pull off fins shorts revealing a erection almost as big as his. "do you want me to take yours off?" Finn whimpered. Marshall smiled and slid one thumb into finns waist band before slowly slideing the finn's boxers down his thighs. Marshalls hands were so cold.