01

Okay so I've decided to rewrite this story. I have re-read it, and I feel so horrified at what I read. This story was completely rushed, un-organized and above all- just really made no sense. Here I have, about two years later, rewriting this story. This time, I will make the story better.

Originally in this story I somehow made Bella magically related to Katherine, and had like three different sisters of different species. That made no fucking sense. Now Bella is NOT related to Katherine, and has NO sisters. Those OC's have been removed from this story permanently. I don't even know why I put them in here.

Then I made Bella and Damon fall in love and getting married within twenty chapters? Yeah, that doesn't settle well with me. I plan to make their relationship a lot more rocky here. Even maybe might at some Klaus moments here and there just for the hell of it.

Lastly, this story had no real plot. I had Cullen's and Jacob coming from completely no where. They got forgiveness way too fast. That's changing.

Basically this whole story is changing. The story summary, the cover, just everything. The old plot was garbage in my eyes, and now here we go. Back at chapter one. I hope you all enjoy this rewrite!

Song used for this chapter: All The King's Horses by Karmina

Also, this isn't a new chapter- I unpublished the story and re-uploaded chapter one. Chapter Two is being worked on.

..................................

Bella's Secret Life

Chapter  One

Sudden Choices

..................................

Bella was currently on her way back to the Cullen household for two reasons- one, to see Edward and two, get her wallet. She wanted to talk (confront) Edward because lately he has been acting strange around her and the more Bella actually think about it- so had Alice. It was like the two were hiding this big secret, but Bella tried not to worry about it, but it was getting difficult to not worry. For example, Edward has been going on a lot more unexpected and unplanned hunting trips- so has Alice.

Secondly, Edward didn't visit Bella as often, but she doesn't mean to sound like a clingy girlfriend- it's just that he was usually here with Bella twenty-four seven. At least Bella had room to breathe now, she couldn't complain about that. Thirdly, Alice barely invited Bella over anymore to hang out or to go shopping. Yeah, definitely strange. Even Charlie commented on it.

Maybe they were just getting tired of Bella being round- the fragile little human. That made Bella roll her eyes. Or maybe she was exactly what Jacob pointed out she was- a human toy for vampires until she lost her value. At least according to Jacob that was all she had been to the Cullen's. Now Bella was starting to believe that.

Then there was the Jacob problem, he had been avoiding Bella as well, which left Bella wondering if I really belonged here in Forks. All those thoughts raced away once Bella parked her old beat up Chevy truck in front of the Cullen estate, trying to be as silent as she could with her loud ass truck. It wasn't very silent but no one came out. Maybe the family gone out hunting.

Bella took the spare key Edward had given her for emergencies. If she couldn't see Edward Bella could at least get her wallet which was really she needed since it had all her money, credit cards and drivers licenses. Bella had been here two days ago with Edward, spending time in his room as he practiced a new piano piece he had currently been working on. It was a small piece, but it held so much emotion in it, and if she had to describe it in one word, it would be beautiful.