Season 1: X.A.N.A Awaken//Episode 1: Start Up (Part 1)

12 years later, after the they team thought they have destroy XANA and shutdown the super computer, XANA was actually split a fraction of it AI unit program and begin to hack into a sever at a company call De Techo, it CEO Micheal Paddington thought he have create a AI that would run the company, he have the team of scientist develope it but what they don't know is they are helping XANA gain back it power. Jeremy and Aelita graduated from college and begin teaching at a university, 2 years later they won a lottery and they buy the property of the Factory for a cheap price, they rebuilt it into a lab and open for any student that have a passion for computer and science.

Ulrich become a Pencaksilat master and compete all over the world each time he won a trophy he would give it to Kadic Academy trophy shelf, he also become a police officer. Yumi become an secretary for his dad company. Odd become a professional skater/comedian. Finally, William become a business man and start his company after graduate from college. But all of their ordinary life will be change by an event. It is now, 2016, Kadic Academy is celebrated there ceremony of the begin of a new school year but this time they invite Jeremy, Aelita, Ulrich, Yumi, Odd and William.

-Jim: here is a word from your principal Elizabeth Delmas, let give her a applause

-Sissy: it is my honor to speak to you, welcome to a new school years this time we invited some of the best ex-student to come and join us here they are now

Sissy call their name and they all.come and greet the new students

-Odd: hey Sissy, how could some girl like you become a principal of an Academy like this

-Sissy: same old Odd, you've never changed, did you?

They all are given a tour around the new school, and finally they have lunch at the school cafeteria. At the cafeteria, they all sit and talk about the old day and how is it going with each other but suddenly the school speaker begin to make weird sound, and there is an electrical surge that make the microwave inside the cooking room exploded.

-Jeremy: this can be right, isn't it

-Aelita: do you think, no it can't be, we destroy it and all of it replica

- Jeremy: there is only 1 way to make sure, let go to the lab when the student are all leave

They use the secret way to the Lab. They were amazed at Jeremy new Lab

-Jeremy: come on guy, you know the drills

They are scanned and spawn at sector 5, they all head to the core

-Ulrich: you like old time eh Yumi

- Yumi: Definitely yes

They reach there but see that the core is still there, inactive for 12 year. But when they about to leave, the door suddenly close, the XANA symbol glow dark and there is 8 creeper spawn in.

- Odd: woo, time for some action

-Jeremy: be careful guy, the scanner said these aren' t regular creeper

- Will: what do you mean, we just stab them and they disappear

Will slash throught the creeper and it regenerate back." wooh, that is messed up""-Will said

-Aelita: what will we do now Jeremy

- Jeremy: you guy hold on, i'll devirtualize you . What the, XANA hack back at me, it cancel my devirtualize program.

-Urlich: thing is heating up in here.