One(and only) Chapter

Alright. First off. The amount of how many people look at my *cough* stupid *cough* stories is just outright amazing. I'm so glad you all read them. It makes me so happy that you do. I would have never thought that this many people would read my stuff... It's insane to think about... It's just insane..

   Whenever I look at the views my stories get, I freak out. I get so shocked each and every time. I just, can't believe it. How many views my crappy stories get. And to think the views is just one tiny thing... Thank you.

   I never really got what the vote thingy meant. At first I thought it was to say you like the chapter or something, then I thought it was to vote for the wattys thingy. I never really got it. I just like to say it as how you guys would like, ya'know, like my chapter thing. And like, there are SO MANY LIKES/votes. Like, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?! It's so mind boggling! When I first put out my stories, I was happy with like, 10 likes/votes but now? I can't even express how happy it makes me when I see how many likes/votes the stories I write get. I like, flip out. I'll squeal like a maniac and shit... (My family thinks I'm insane lol *im not don't worryXD*) So, thank you for that.

   Comments. ALL THE DAMN COMMENTS I GET ARE SO NIIICCEE!! THEY ALL MAKE ME SMILE SOO MUCH!! I don't reply to ALL of them, but still. I do read THEM ALL. I really do. THERE ALL SO HAPPY AND INSPIRING AND-AND JUST, AHHSGJSBDDHSK THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

   The comments mean the most to me..... I'm not sure why exactly but they do. To get such good, and nice feedback about the things I write it's just so- Usually when I read them I tear up.... (*Like, how I'm literally crying as I write this whole chapter.*) I just, love them all so much...

   I love YOU ALL so much, so god damn much.... you all friends-Family to me... All of you.. I mean it... Without you guys. My stories would just be... Scribbles on paper, written by a crazy teen. But you guys make it a story. You guys make it real. You guys do so much for me... Keep me strong.. Happy... You all give me a reason in this world... A reason to live... It makes me feel proud of myself. Like, I finally did something with my life... And I guess I did...

   Thank you. Thank you so god damn much... Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! I can't say it enough.. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, the bottom of my soul THE WHOLE DAMN COMULATION OF MY EXISTENCE. I'll repeat it so many times, but that's only because I mean it. Thank you. THANK YOU!!! So god damn much.

   So uh... Yeah... Guess that's it... Heh. God, I'm such a crybaby... (*Its very true. I do cry a lot. Like, RN I'm still crying.*) Once again... Thank you. ALL OF YOU THANK YOU!!!

PEACE OUT BROSKIES!!!✌🏼️ I LOOOOOVVVEEE YOUUU!!!