Santa's Naughty List

Mature Content!

One Shot Story.

Rated M16+ on fanfiction.net for a reason. Recommend for ages sixteen years and up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hey guys,

So this story was meant to be posted before Christmas but I ran out of time. Anyhow, I hope you all had a great Christmas and holidays! Wishing you all a Happy and Safe New Year!

- Sky xoxo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Santa's Naughty List

It was Christmas morning and I was waiting for Jacob to come back to his father's place from been on patrol for the morning. All of Jacob's family, the pack, the pack's family and Charlie were going to be spending Christmas at the Black house this year. 

Rachel and I had been up since five this morning, cooking. That was the last time I had seen Jacob since he ran off into the woods with Sam and Paul not too far behind him. Jacob was Alpha now, and thankfully this patrol was only routine to make sure everything was okay on the res, so he wasn't going to be too long.  

I glanced at the clock on the wall above the TV, seeing it was already seven-fifteen, while placing the turkey in the middle of the table. The house looked perfect for Christmas. The table was basically covered in food already and that wasn't even all of what Rachel and I had cooked so far. In the corner, near the doorway was a huge Christmas tree, covered in bright red, silver, green and gold decorations. Beneath the tree was stocked with presents of all different shapes and colours. The doors and windows were lined with tinsel of the Christmas colours and in the windows were candles burning. I hadn't ever felt Christmas to be so merry and joyful as I was this year and the day had just started. 

Thankfully Jacob and the pack had extended the house so now it could hold more people and wasn't so crowded. The lounge room, kitchen and bedrooms were a lot bigger. The house was more the size of Charlie's now. 

Hearing a knock on the door, Rachel came out of the kitchen and opened it to Emily, Claire and Claire's mother, Lily. Claire was now six years old and as she came through the door, she eyed the presents and looked up to her mother, asking if any of those were for her. Lily just whispered back that they weren't for her, though Santa was coming with her presents and greeted me as I walked over. 

I smiled at the thought of Santa coming to her. Jake had told me a week or so ago they were getting Santa to come and see her. Of course it wasn't the real Santa, there was no such thing, but Claire wasn't to know that yet at her age. Just the thought of her face lighting up with seeing him was enough to bring a smile to my face though. I loved seeing kids enjoying themselves and been excited about Christmas and Santa. It was the very thing which made me choose Jacob in the end - children.  

Though we didn't have any of our own yet, I knew it was something Edward could never give. At first I thought maybe after choosing Jake I had made the wrong choice, but it wasn't long before he proved me wrong. Since then, I haven't looked back even once. Jacob is my world now, and that was never going to change in a million years.

It wasn't long before the house was pretty much full with people talking and laughing. In the kitchen, I was cutting up the roast duck when I heard the door open loudly. "Where's my Claire Bear!" I rolled my eyes smiling. It was obviously Jacob's cousin Quil. Claire Bear was his nickname for his imprint, which in human terms basically meant Soul Mate. Though right now because of Claire's age, Quil only loved her like a big brother and then once she was old enough, then it was most likely going to change.