Despicable guy...

Hey guys!! i just want to continue this book that i read today.. and NABITIN ako eh.. kaya dinagdagan ko sya para happy ending.. hehe.. so pasensya na sa grammar ko and enjoy reading guys..!!

PS. this is for the author who wrote this wonderful book... cant find your accnt here in wattpad.. hope you like though... :)

JERSEY

Wow!!! Its amazing here in Germany... I’ve been wanting to go here before but what can I say, it was love that leads me hear...ha ha!.. I’m going to surprise Kevin!!! Uh-Hu.. yeah !! you got me right.. I’ve been itching to see him since the last time that we saw in the airport... ok.. ok.. ok.. erased that airport thing. I’m very depressed that time... going to back to reality now Jersey!

So i’m walking down the street to get there in the place that Kevin told to me in his video... “the Phantasialand!”.. trying to make it fast so that i will be the one who will be the first to get there... and –

“Oooooopssss!” i  stopped by the beautiful theme park that i saw... woooooowww!!! Is this the Phantasialand?????? This is way toooooo awesome than the theme park that we first dated in the Philippines...! WOOOW!! ok stop this first Jersrey,... i gotta find mr. Jerk now...

as i passed by the rides... i take pictures with it, just like i’m a photographer that is finding good shots for my gallery... ok i admit it, i love this theme park now.. and as im walking towards with the hundred of people here. Oooppsss, i didn’t mentioned to you guys actually it is Saturday today, that’s why there’s a lot of people here in theme park just to unwind.. maybe? Who cares!! Ha ha...! Ok, going back to my story...   I am standing here where the exact place that Kevin told to me.. and i saw the rollercoaster, alright i admit it again.. it is so big and i can hear the screaming of the people out there.. weeew.. I can’t wait to ride that big rollercoaster..hahahahahaha-----

“Jersey?????.....” someone spoke just behind me... and as I faced him, his expression was shocked plastered in his face.... wahahaha... i want to take a picture in that priceless face of him.. owww God how I missed this Jerk that i love.. hmmm..

I walked towards him and did a sweetest smile that i have..

“Hey” I said..

“Hey” Kevin said...

“Surprised???” I said..

“Hmmmm??? Kinda???..” Kevin said then grins..

“What?? Just like that??? Your such an annoying man!!!..” but Kevin keeps his grin on  me.. I was about to walked him out when he suddenly hold my hand and intertwined it with him...

“It is always fit on me..” while looking at our hands intertwined.. and I feel a burn in my cheeks. I think it turns auburn now.. gosh my heart melt when he hold my hand and say that words... I can’t help it anymore, then i suddenly hugged him tight and I feel that he was shocked about it but he hugged me back also after that.

“I missed you so much Kevin...” I said while I’m trying not to cry.. where like in the movie scene.. OMG, they are watching at us but the Hell I care!!! Im with Kevin now and I’m so happy to see him..

“I missed you too, Love” He said... I released him but never releasing his hand to mine and stared at his handsome face.. he is cute as ever.. hihi

“I have something to tell you Kevin”.. I said

“Are you going to dump me now Jersey???!!” He said.. with a shocked on his face.. (such an epic face Kevin) hahaha

“No!!.. Oh God, where did you get that..! I was just trying to ask about your proposal the last night after your flight way back in the Philippines if it is still open????..” I don’t know what word will I say about that proposal thingy... It’s just that awkward for me and with the place that we have here.. Surely Kevin?? Right here?? Right now??? Ok since I love this guy.. I will do this,... goooo Jersey...

“I’m still waiting Jersey....” He said with a wide smile...

“I was just... ahhhm... I..I... I already thinked of that a million times and---“ he cut me off then..

“Ok, cut the crap.. just tell me Jersey... Is it a Yes or a No??? Or are you waiting for me to..” ohh my gosh He is going to kneel with his one knee now.. gosh this is so embarrasing, I saw a lot of people smilling at us just like they are watching a drama movie with a popcorn on their hands..oww crap... Kevin got my attention now, ok he is now kneeling in front of me and taking off a small silver box in his right pocket.. He opened it and I saw a diamond ring.. I feel that i’m going to faint,(not so exaggerated Jersey??),.. haha.. and now he shocked me about that. How was that supposed to be in that pocket right now?? Did he bring it everyday? Everytime he goes here in the theme park waiting for me..?? owww come on Jersey..back to reality... this is it now!!!

Kevin is looking at me directly in my eyes..“Jersey Santiago,this will be more cheesy so please hear me out, i don’t want to repeat this anymore...” He smiles at me, with his sweetest smile ever,..

so annoying as ever Kevin... “So again Jersey Santiago???? Will you carry my last name and be part of my life forever???” He said still kneeling in front of me...

I started to cry now, I cant take it anymore... I was overwhelmed with my emotions..

“Dont be a cry baby, Love.. hey i’m waiting and they are also waiting too.. you see??” He said while looking at the crowd behind us.. they are all wide smile and trying to cheer me up to say ‘yes’.... oh How can I say No to this man that I loved and will love him forever..

I can’t find my voice to say ‘yes’ but before he react again,.. I nod and nod and nod.. then he smiles and now standing in front of me with his eyes still locked by mine then he start to put the ring to my finger.. oh it is soo beautiful in my hand...

Kevin wiped my tears with his hand “Stop crying now Love.. I will be loving you and will taking care of you until our last breath ends... i love you Jersey Santiago Santos...” He said..

“I love you too John Kevin Santos..” I said, and all of a sudden he sealed it with a kiss,..

The crowd started to clap and congratulate us.. that was too amazing experience that I have there in Germany with Kevin.... Ow How I love this Despicable Guy...

The End... ^___^