Part 1: The Unwanted Meet

Madhu ended the presentation with a smile, she knew this was going to be a sucess as she has worked so hard for it, but something was wrong today. She was getting very negative vibes today but she couldn't point what was that, she tried her best to ignore everything and concentrate on her meeting. She turned towards her friend Deepali , she had been looking worried since a few days. She knew there was lot of stress at her home but she always tried to lessen her burden, her family was putting a lot of pressure on her to meet a suitor for her marriage. Deepali was the daughter of the famous business man Mr Bhatia, both of them studied in the same college where madhu was an intelligent scholarship student. Madhu was thinking when suddenly her gaze shifted towards the see through window of the conference room. Madhu saw the same guy she has often seen at the coffee shop ,  she was not much of a  coffee person but every morning she walked to the cafe for her latte and  may be also a glimpse of him. Deepali tugged Madhu's hand and rushed out of the conference room "Madhuuuu I need help" "What happened Deepali?" "Remember,  dad wanted me to meet a boy and I have been avoiding him" "Yes" "Dad called him here at the office today" "Okay, So" "So... he is here now and I don't want to meet him but I can't say anything to dad, he will be upset with me" "So" "He hasn't seen me yet" "Okay" " I was...thinking.... if... you... could go and meet him in my place and tell that I am not interested in him" "Are you crazy? " "No but if you don't help me today I will become one" "You know I stay far away from boys,  I am not interested in this stuff and even can't deal with them" "Come on Madhu, he looks hot you can atleast drool over him and come because that is what you do" "Dips you know that I don't have time for all this in my life, and if someone is worth a stare why not" "So please help me today" "Okay, only if you promise to ask aunty to bake my favourite choco chip cookies" "Sure darling" deepali replied with a giggle and madhu went to meet him.

Madhu walked with confidence towards the guy, he smiled at her "Hi" "Hi" madhu replied,  "Why dont we go to the cafe near by and talk, its crowded here" "Sure why not" madhu replied. The walk till the cafe was a silent one, madhu noticed the guy was well built but the way he moved his hands , he seemed to be nervous. Why was he nervous madhu thought. As soon as they reached the cafe he turned towards Madhu and said " See I am still young and not interested in getting married. So you better end the dreams you have been weaving to get married to me" "Okay, listen to me but" "You listen to me, I am gonna tell my father I dont like you and end this thing here. I have many things to do in my life before I join buisness or least get married" "Spoilt Brat" Madhu replied and started walking, "hey you stop! ! How dare you speak to me like that " Madhu acted indifferent and walked back to the office. What if he looked handsome he is an insensitive jerk, Madhu thought. "Madhu I am so thankful to you for this" "It is okay dips,  we are friends" "So how did you do it" "Madhu's magic" "Tell me" " I just stared at him and he ran off" "Madhu if this is what happend you will be forever single" "I need someone with whom my adrenaline rush is high" "lets see who is meant for you" deepali said with a smile.