Tagged by @the-girl-in-black

So I was tagged by the-girl-in-black on their story, I Know it Hurts. Which, if you are in to Miraculous and the ship Marichat, I would recommend you check it and their other stories out.

 Which, if you are in to Miraculous and the ship Marichat, I would recommend you check it and their other stories out

Okay, let's get started!

1) Yup!

2) That's kinda complicated. (As soon as someone says that you know there's a story behind it)

3) Marie. Like every other freakin' girl in the USA. Thanks Mom, I really appreciate your generic-ness (No, it's not a word, but I made it one 'cause I'm that awesome)

4) Single as that sock that you can't find the matching one to anywhere because the dryer, like, ate it or something.

5) My friend Shannon in a group chat titled, The Three Potatoes🍟 (The emoji is key. I wanted to name it, Two Potatoes and a Meatball, (Shannon calls me a meatball 'cause I'm Italian), but Shannon said it messed with the flow.)

6) Conquer by Estelle. (Unless you count the Sailor Moon theme song) That song is fire and so is she.

7) 99%. Like a boss.

8) Emily aka crazyhoran_93 (check out her stories please) That girl is literally my secret twin that I somehow never knew about.

9) That one is complicated. :)

10) So many great choices... I'd probably have to say that, currently, my favorite OTP is Marichat. My favorite OTP generally changes every few months due to me getting in to something new.

11) Well, I made an account originally because of wanting to read Hunger Games fanfiction (ah, the memories) but now I have a few stories going and one I haven't published yet that I'm working that I'm extremely proud of.

12)

(No, unfortunately I do not play violin)

13) July 28th.

So now I will tag the first 20 people that show up on my "People you Follow" page. Your welcome and I'm sorry, if you've already been tagged like this 500 times.

_MariBaby_
MistressHydriss
AdrienLeCinnamonRoll
Amberleaf10
Flawless_Marinette
hisluckylady
LadyNoir_and_MariCat
luckylittleladybug
BlackCatWithBlueEyes
phantasticladynoir
bluedrip
ShancyLove
EpicMorninglory
Its_Winter_Bruh
EmsterKat
its_nusa_obviously
Axumatixed
marichat_sins
MarichatFiction
MariChatSins

Have fun with that guys! 👍👍👍