Where did the world go?

The house was dark and creaky, thunder rolled loudly outside, the soft thudding of rain on the roof are heard but barely noticed. A young male wolf sits in the window frame, watching as the water drips and streams down the glass to the bottom of the pane. The wolf was in a humanoid state as of now, able to change forms whenever he felt. He has a brilliant white coat covering his body, a cute puppy face with a wet nose and slobbery tongue. His chocolate brown pools that flow in his eyes look inviting as warm as he does himself. The wolf had a girlish figure with girlish protruding bum with thick-ish legs ending in dag paws. He had a long and somewhat bushy tail stretching out above his hind quarters, which he currently has wrapped around his waist. The sic foot lupine man has no hard feat nestling himself in the large window; legs crossed over each other and leaning on his arm. He has propped his elbow on the side of his leg and he lays relaxed on his plump tooshie, staring out the window. The young lupe sighs and huffs, his eyes trying to pierce the veil of darkness; he glances down to his Ipod, the screen was badly shattered and there was a small chunk of casing missing out of the corner. Despite the seemingly useless object, it still worked perfectly. The wolf see’s a notification that says, “Ōkami you have a message on skype. He gently stroked the bottom of the of the screen and it brought up several buttons to which he entered his passcode; the screen goes dark for a moment then lights back up with a  massage saying, “Brenda: Come over.” The wolf looks at the massage and replies, “Please no…I feel so useless and…I just don’t think it’s a good idea to be driving right now…” The message was sent and moments later he got another saying, “You promised if I ever….needed you….then you would come over in a heartbeat…” The wolf sighs and gets up, putting on some clothes and messages, “Fine, be there soon…” He shoves the IPod in his pocket and dons his black trench coat with black jeans and black, buckle boots. Ōkami walks out and mounts up his chopper, turning the key and revving the engine before he drives out of his garage and toward his friends. While driving he looks around, images and thoughts entering his mind, quiet voices in his head telling him to run off of the road or drive into a tree fill his mind; he shakes his head and blinks a few times before he notices it is pouring. Rain bludgeons him all over his body as he drives, looking around for the turn off into his friend’s cul-de-sac.  The wolf parks his bike in his friend’s driveway which has two cars parked there…if she wanted to do what he thought, why are there people here? He looks at one of the cars, the door is wide open and there is a streak of blood leading out of the seat and to the house. This makes Ōkami worried and he walks quickly to the front door, it broken in half with on half on the floor and on still on it’s hinges. “Brenda?” There is a horrifying shriek and a tall lizan girl runs out of a room, screaming and stumbling all over the place, covered in blood and bits of flesh missing. Ōkami’s eyes widen as three more lizards waddle toward her, also covered in blood; which he immediately see’s them as Brenda’s parents and brother. “Go away! Go away!” Brenda shouts as she stumbles over an overturned coffee table. The wolf is quick to react and he runs over to pull her to her feet, to which they proceed to run to the door; only to find that there is someone standing in the door way, a kitten girl with pure white eyes and freshly bloodied fur. “Oh god step…ahh!” Brenda starts to say before she is grabbed from behind and pulled to the ground. “Ōkami help me!!!” Brenda cries as the creatures surround her and begin to take turns taking chomps out of her body. The wolf grits his teeth and grabs the nearest weapon he could find, which happened to be a tall lamp, to fight the crazed people off. Ōkami swings the large lamp and strikes the head of brenda’s father, knocking him back a few inches but only returns to continue his meal. The wolf snarls loudly in frustration and runs to the kitchen, searching the drawers for anything of use. After the third drawer Ōkami finally see’s a meat cleaver and grabs it, spinning around and bringing a side sweep into the side of one of the people’s heads, slicing it in half and making him fall to his side. Brenda continues to scream in agony and flail about. “Go away! Get off! Help!” She screams until Ōkami cuts down her attackers. Bloodied and rotted corpses lay around the panting lizan girl, flesh missing in places and giant chunks of their heads missing from where the wolf had cut them off. Ōkami now lay by his friends side, holding her in his arms and staring at her badly eaten away body with blank eyes. “I….I’m sorry I couldn’t be here sooner…” He sighs, stroking the side of her head softly. “J…just…don’t forget me….” Brenda wheezes as her body goes still and Ōkami closes her eyes. “I won’t…” The wolf gets on his feet and looks around the house. “Was this some kind of zombie attack?” He asks his self, “If so, I need to pack what I can and fortify my house….” Ōkami looks around and finds several bags and loads up several sets of clothes, food, weapons, and tools; grabbing the keys from the lizan fathers pocket and unlocking his truck, loading it and loading his bike in the bed. The wolf sighs and starts the truck, pulling out and having already hit something…he stops and looks and an undead feline breaks the truck window and grab his arm, pulling it closely to her mouth….to be continued in part 2.