Carter Returns (My carter submission)

Carter went to jail that night and today he finally gets to get out.I quickly got ready putting my hair in a messy bun.I grabbed some cereal and ate it reall fast.I couldn't wait to see Carter again.Its been hard these few months.I ran out the door and went to my car.I got in the car and took off.

When I arrived I got out of the car and walked in the doors of the jail.It was pretty creepy;I can't believe he has been in here for several months."Hello"I said,A cop came up to me and asked me if I was Chloe.I nodded and he took me to Carter.I seen the big brown eyes that I remembered after all this time.I missed them.Carter instantly got up and ran to me and gave me the longest hug.I pulled him away and kissed him passionately.He smiled into the kiss."Okay Mrs.Chloe we need you to do some paper work so he can leave",the police officer politely said.I smiled at him and he gave me the paper work.After what seemed like forever I finally finished the paper work.I could tell there wasn't going to be any sleeping tonight."I've missed you so much baby",he said."I've missed you too baby"I said and hugged him.We started to leave and we got to my house.Oh yea forgot to tell you I got a house."Dang Chloe how'd you get this house"he said."My parents"I said and kissed him passionately.It started to get rough.He moaned"I've missed your lips".We kept kissing until he started to take off my shirt.I moaned and felt his erection rub against my thy.I started to pull. At his belt buckle.He took of his belt buckle.I looked into his eyes and I saw lust.He began kissing my neck.I then went down on my knees and pulled off his boxers.I stuck his in my mouth and he pushed my head farther.He almost made me choke I could feel him bout to cum.He let his juices in my mouth.He than pulled me up.He didn't give me time to adjust to his length he just slammed into me.We both his our climax "I really have missed you"He winked.I winked back.

THE ENDDDD