∞Undiscovered Gem 3∞

Here are the last nominees for Undiscovered Gems. 

I would say i am sad to see this go, but honestly the only thing i will miss is being able to see every single thing you guys post. 

Let’s not forget the rules!

1.       You can only vote once per day, but more than one nominee in one vote

2.       You must vote in this form “ I vote for nominee #...”

3.       You can vote for yourself

4.       Make sure every living breathing thing you know votes in that comment section below

 ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE ON THE SUCCESS OF THIS BOOK, WITHOUT ALL THE NOMINEES AND VOTES NONE OF THIS WOULD BE POSSIBLE.

I will be posting the new form to sign up for the next one soon!

I Wish you all the best of luck, SO LETS LET THE VOTING BEGIN:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nominee #1: Take Me Home [Harry Styles] by @Tryptopatz

=>  Harry Styles was the last man on earth, or so he thought.  

He could still remember that night when they were on tour, how the plague had hit London, infecting people, turning them into flesh-feeding monsters, and how he lost his family and friends. With no other place to go and hopes held high, he embarked on a journey to search for his friends, or even just anyone to dismiss his solitude.

 Will he be able to find that someone as he tries to fight for his survival? Will Harry find a new home?

Nominee #2: Memory by @BookwormDS

=>He was almost at the end of the hill about to turn onto the sidewalk when time stood still. The loud screeching of the tires, the black bike bouncing off the road and onto the side walk, his body in the air, the wind flying through his beautiful brown hair before he landed on the ground, the red puddle that started to form beside his head.

The memory of the accident still embeds itself vividly in my brain.

 ~~~||~~~

Almost 7 years later, 17 year old Bree King is off to college. Though she is excited to be studying in the bustling city of Los Angeles along with her best friend, Allie Horan; she is also nervous that moving back to California might unearth the painful memories of her past. She has seemingly recovered from the trauma of the event, but the walls can only stay up for so long before they come crumbling down.

Enter - Harry, Bree's very own personal wrecking ball.

Nominee #3:  S.O.S {One Direction} by @xcheesyx

 =>What harm can come to looking yourself up on Google? Louis was only bored...it was a long plane ride. He didn't think of the consequences if he clicked on 'fanfiction'. What the hell was that, anyway? But soon...he's addicted. Its like a drug. His eyes are always on the screen. And soon, all the other boys are on it too. Fic, after fic, after fic. They even start to read boyxboy fics, and they can't look at each other the same way without remembering those smut scenes. Everyone's noticed, but the boys. They're slowly spiraling into craziness...they're even writing their own fanfiction.

So...who's going to save their sanity?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this means that the voting for Undiscovered Gem is now open so vote away! Remember only once a day unless i otherwise state that its a Random Voting Day

Once Again Good Luck !