The Beginning (edited)

• Dedicated to Michael John Denman Sr.

So people may say my kind isn't real but guess what werewolves and other supernatural beings exist. Us werewolves, we like to be called shifters. This is my story. I'll be eighteen in two weeks and will be able to find my mate. We have to keep my wolf a secret, because the Goddess gifted me. My wolf is pure silver with white paws. Many people will be after me if they find out. I shifted at the young age twelve. Both my parents are Alpha's. And only my two friends.

I learned over the years how to talk and draw energy from my wolf-not many people can do this. My wolf soul is diamond, our eyes change colors due to our emotions. It's really hard to keep them under control especially my temper.

(Hey Saphira where are you?) I was knocked out of my thoughts when Xavier called me through the mind link.

(The tree above you,) I said as I looked down on his head. He then snapped his head up and looked at me upside down. Another up to being a rare pure blood is I can hide the color of my wolf and our sent.

(Jasmine is looking for us. Come down so you don't hit your head on a branch.)

"Egotistic jerk," I murmured under my breath.

"Heard that Captain Sarcasm."

"Oh shut up Sargent suck up!"

"Aye General Jackass, just hurry. I don't have all day."

"Fine, Fart face."

We walked till we got to the pack house and saw Jasmine tapping her foot with a scowl.

"What took you so long? Oh never mind you guys probably a name war."

"Yes ma'am"

"Just come. The Alpha is coming." Grrr."Sap what was that?"

"Sorry, dads Alpha runs in the family. Don't like others especially other Alphas on my land."

"Wow, that kicked in early princess," dad said walking out of the pack house. "But try not to do that when he and his Beta get here that would sound like a challenge to his wolf."

"Yes daddy."

"That's my princess," then I stood still for a minute.

"He's here," I said pointing east. "50 miles east. Two steps north." My wolf went into auto mode. "He smells like chocolate and a waterfall," my dad looks at me but I'm not looking at him. The man seemed to be looking at me. " He has pitch black hair, and bright electric blue eyes."

" How do you know that honey?" my dad asks.

'Well i can smell him, and i felt his presents on the land once he stepped over the border, plus I can see him from here," I state.

"You can do that. You've got heightened senses. I felt him pass the border that's it."

"You might want to straighten up he'll be here in about three minutes."