My Life's a Complete Mess!!! (boyxboy)

This story is boyxboy, so all u homophobes get out of here NOW!!!

This is my second story. I wanted to continue with my first one, Misunderstood, but then my computer suddenly shut down.

I don't noe wat happened, but I saved chapter 5 in my computer and I'm too tired to rewrite it and I have nothin else better to do.

-----------------------------------

"AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!"

I dropped out of bed and onto the floor with a loud thud. "Ow!" I groaned. The alarm was blaring annoyingly and I couldn't stand it! It irritated the hell out of me!!

I smacked the snooze button on the alarm clock. "Shit, I swear I'm going to throw out this stupid alarm clock!"

That damn alarm clock, it must've been the reason why I woke up from the beauty sleep that I so dearly needed. No, wait a minute...

Now that I think about it, I had a nightmare and woke up screaming. Wow. Lucky Tyler wasn't here or he'd make fun of me.

Tyler is my best friend, by the way. We've always been together since, like, birth. I'm Jesse McGary. I really hate my name, especially the McGary part. Ugh don't make me say it again.

I'm just a normal high school student who has lived a normal life... Except the part where I'm gay.

No one except Alice knows this. Alice is my other best friend. The reason for me being gay is Tyler. I realized I loved him but it's an unrequited love.

Tyler doesn't know that I'm gay, and he's as straight as a pole. Poor me, huh?

I rubbed my sleepy eyes with my hands. I looked at the alarm. Damn, I could've slept longer since it's summer holidays right now. One thing you need to know about me, I'm super lazy.

I went to my bathroom to freshen up and splashed cold water on my face. Damn, that felt good. I looked at myself in the mirror. Still as hot as ever!

I'm not bragging. Since everyone in school doesn't know that I'm gay, the girls are all over me.

I'm not short, but not very tall either. My skin is slightly tanned. I have a lean and slightly muscled body. I have light brown hair and eyes as blue as the sea and as pretty as sapphires.

Man, I am to die for! My phone rang and I checked it for any messages. It was Tyler.

Tyler: Hey man, u up? U ready for the sleepover tonight?

Sleepover? Did we plan one? Hmm... Come to think of it, I vaguely remember Alice telling me she's having a sleepover tonight. I texted back.

Me: Oops sry I forgot! ); come help me man!

I sent the message. Sigh, that would mean I'd have to get ready now. I took off my clothes and went in the shower.

I turned on the hot water and just stood there for a minute. The hot water was so freaking relaxing.

After scrubbing my body and whatnot, I closed the hot water and got out of the shower. I wiped myself dry with the towel and put on some clothes that I took from my closet.

I just used a simple t-shirt and baggy shorts because it was going to be hot.

When I came out of the bathroom I looked up to see Tyler sitting on my bed.

"Boy, you sure take long to bathe." Tyler said, resting his arms under his head and lying down on my bed.

Wow. He was so hot. He has dark brown hair and mysterious black eyes. He is just a little taller than me and has a six pack. He is really tanned and that really suited his muscled body. I don't want to admit it, but he's way hotter than me.