stalked by one direction

im just a normal girl with a nornal life with a best friend whos name is Autumn fontenot.I dont believe in dreams coming true until one day i was stalked by one direction.

Hello,my name is Sarah dubose,im 17 years old and i really dont believe in all that dreams come true crap.Any ways let me just tell you my story that is happing to me.

I grabbed my bags and headed of to the plane and took a seat,thank god it was a window seat.This was my first time on a plane and living on my own because my mom thought it was a good idea to,so im moving in with my friend Autumn.She is also 17 and ive known her for at least 3 years and we are so close.No one sat next to me and no one was really on the plane,except.....one,two,three,four,five boys who look alot like those one direction guys but it cant be them,dont they ride those private planes?I looked out the window and noticed they would look at me every so often,it kinda freaked me out to be honest.Then one of them got up and i looked at him it was.....oh my god it was Nial horan! as he walked to the bathroom i had a mini hard attack but tryed to stay cool as he walked past me to the bathroom,but as he walked back there he didnt take his eyes off me,of course it made fireworks go off inside me.As he came back he sat down next to me in the empty seat and had a big cheeky smile on his face so i gave him one back.His eyes where so blue and had his hair was styled in his normal updo.Hello,whats your name,i heard his thick irish accent which is so hot!sarah dubose, i tryed to stay as calm as possible,how old are you,god he was hot,oh erm im 17,oh awesome why dont you come hang out with me and the rest of the lads,yea sure.So i got up and walked over to the other four guys with nial and they all turned there heads and locked their eyes on me as i sat down.Then Harry being the flirtatious type pokes my side "hey"'! i shouted,sorry luv,im harry and u are sarah..right,um how the hell did he know that..erm yea how do you know that,oh um.Thats all he said then lioked forward so i got up and went back to my seat.I grabbed my phone,put in my headphones and listend to katey parry roar,then i slowley drifted asleep.