He's A Bad Boy I'm A Nerd♥ (Justin Bieber Fanfiction♥)

Kayla's P.O.V

Chapter 1:Moving

Ring Ring Ring my annoying bell woke me up.I quickly hit snooze and woke up I went to my bag and got my toothbrush ane went to my bathroom,and brushed my teeth.I went to my bag and put on short shorts and a simple top and some convers and put my pj's on the bag. "Kayla" I heard my mom scream "yes mom" I screamed "are you ready to leave" "yes mom be right down" I screamed. You see my mom got a new job in Canada and we are moving over there. I took one last glanze at my room and put my toothbrush back on my bag and closed it and went downstairs.Sweetie let's go I heard my mom say okay I said and walked out of the house. Going Inside the cab I took one last glanze at my house before leaving.I quickly plugged in my headphones and put Pandora on and listened to music. Let me introduce myself I'm Kayla im 17 years old 18 on 1 month I'm  a senior I was born on New York I have no dad I love to go to the beach or pool and I love music and as you say im a nerd in school l get straight A's never done anything bad No detentions No parties No boyfriend No first kiss I had 1 friend named Jaz and know I dont have nobody so yeah. Kayla Kayla I heard my mom calling me yeah I said we are in the airport sweetie my mom says. Okay I get off the cab and get my bags and wait for my mom and we went inside and wait for our flight. Departure for Canada please aboard station b-51 Thank you for your time we hear the annoucement say and we go to our flight. We quickly give our tickets and go inside my mom and I sit next to each other and we put our bags on top. I sit down and plug in my headphones and hear music yay 15 hours in a plane I think. I quickly dooze off and fall asleep.
14 hrs and 57 minutes later I feel someone shaking me I wake up and see my mom smiling at me and saying we are here. Well that was quick I tought I get my bags and help my mom with hers and we walk off the plane. As I get off the plane I see a black mustang waiting for us I tell my mom is this our and she says yes and smiles. We quickly put our bags on the trunk and we get in. 33 minutes later we get to a huge house and I sit there with shock. We get off the car and I tell my mom if this is our house and she says yes im speechless. When we get inside our house its amazing all of our things are already there I roam around the house there is a pool a game room and 4 more rooms. I ask my mom wich is my room so I can sleep im tired she points to one in the corner and I walk to it. Before I get in I hear my mom scream remember you have school tommorow  I groan and say yay note the sarcasam and walk in my room. I change to my pj's and put my iphone to charge and go to my bed and fall asleep.