Atención

This story is compose of about a girl who is an active legendary gangster in the world, but for some reason she was force to go back to the Philippines for her own safety. That is why she pretend herself to be a normal student and disguse herself as a nerd, since she is quite popular.  

The stories mentioned in every chapters, aren't based in the real story and it didn't actually happen. Some of the scenes, schools, things, etc which are used in the story are based in the authors imagination.

Also, if you don't like this story of, you may go to another story, because this story is full of grammatical errors.This story is written to reminisce the stories that I once wrote. I wanna write this story because some readers might be interested in reading this one.

I write story not please people, but I write story because this is one way to ease my pain and heavy emotions that I feel. 

Beware of the words use, some scenes may contain profanities which you might not like or find in offended. I already am warning you so, beware of that. Additionally, you may find some of the scenes offending, as well as the grammars used in some of the sentences are compose of grammatical errors, spellings, etc. 

Ps:

If you can spot some of the grammatical errors or spellings, you may message me in Wattpad it comment it, and I'll look into it. I'll appreciate your comments, reactions, votes as well as your crtique.

For more information, you may message me in Wattpad (username: @bracesuckssss) or in Gmail (email address: blackrs745@gmail.com) and also in Facebook (Mitzi Abad) you may message me, and I'll look into my message requests.

Thank you for reading, up until this last paragraph and I hope that you will have a wonderful day ahead. Next chapter kanaaa plssss!! goo na! 😂 

Pps: I'm currently revising this story, and this is super super slow update. 

XOXO bracesuckssss!!! Spread love not hate! ❤️😘💋