Whoa! My Best Friend's Brother Likes Me And I Like Him

Wow. This is my first story and I hope you like it.

It a Monday morning. I got up for my first day of school and my best friend Ashley texted me. "Are you coming to pick me up or what?" she said. She is so impatient! I texted back, " Wait a minute geez who wants to be early on their first day of school?" Finally getting her off my back I got my bookbag and car keys and went outside.

My best friend's house isn't that far and yet it felt like a long ride over there. So I get to her house and knock on her front door. Her brother opened the door. I really never paid attention to her brother but that day he looked amazing. And I think he noticed because while Ashley was in her room getting ready he asked me what I was looking at. " Your hair looks nice." I said. He must have been amused because he laughed and said " You don't look too bad yourself." he said. As he sat on the couch next to me and moved my brown hair out of my eyes he came closer and closer to my face and kissed me. It was unexpected and yet passionite but I didn't back away and neither did Drake.

As I heard Ashley's door opening I back away from him. " Lets go I don't wanna be late." she said. As I was on my way to the door, Drake grabbed me and said," You don't know how long I wanted to do that. Lets do it again sometime." When I closed the door behind me I knew that wasn't going to be our last kiss.