1

A nice morning in a long lost village in the middle of a forest,the day started for a young group of teenagers.

That village is now gone but the walls tells stories of the past,it holds memories.

The group had 14 members,8 boys and 6 girls.(jack,Jake,Lizzy,Mia,Lia,Austin,Alex,Tyler,Noah,Liam,Zach,Hope,Raven and Legend)

Most of their ages swing between 19-16 but legend was 14,she's the youngest yet the cleverest and the wisest.

The village was in a war when she was born and sadly she didn't have any siblings,unlike the rest,Jack&Jake are twins so as Mia&Lia,Lizzy&Liam but Austin,Raven and Zach are brothers in different ages so as Alex,Tyler and Hope.

In the group Austin was the eldest,the entire village was abandoned,everyone was dead but that group.

Legend was educated,so she could tell sickness,but the disease that was in the village was weird,she never read about it and never heard of it,but as side effects,the creature will have pimples everywhere (chickenpox)there skin will change the color and finally they'll be having red marks all over their bodies .

"Austin we have to get out of here,"she said getting terrified of it .

"We don't have to leave this place,it's the only place in this world "he said,now Austin had his mind to believe that this village is the only place on earth where there are houses in,and that the earth was flat and it'll get recycled one day.

"U seriously think it's just here,?"she said getting angry.

"Yes I do "he said

"Fine I'm leaving this place,whoever wants to came along,feel free to follow "she said walking to the tiny farm on the side of the village to take some food with her,she's a vegetarian.

Even though she didn't turn around,she knew no one is following her,she wasn't surprised really I mean why would they believe a 14 years old when they had a 19 years old to follow his lead.

Legend went to a random direction and disappeared in to the woods,

"Maybe we shouldn't have let her go alone in there"Raven said

"We shouldn't let her go at all "jack said feeling guilty

"You guys heard her,whoever trust her u can go with her "Austin said angrily .

Legend pov:-

I hate him for doing that,I felt useless,tiny and don't have a say in this,I kept moving till I found a big wolf standing in front of me .

I learnt that wolves can smell the fear,the only way to face them is standing straight,strong and fearless.

I stand straight trying to ignore the fact that says there's a killing wolf standing 6 feet away,growling at me,trying to find my weakness.

The wolf stopped growling and walked towards me ,smelling before every move it takes,trying to find if there are any boobytraps.

When it felt save and made sure there ain't no danger around it,it came closer to me,sniffing me,from head to toe.(A/n:I totally forgot to describe legend,she's 5 feet,long wavy brown hair,blue/gray eyes,bronze skin,eyebrows are naturally on fleck)

Well,I'm short so it's head can easily reach my shoulder while it's on forth.

It sniffed a bit more the purred in to my touch,it finally calmed down and sat around me,the night was finally appeared.

Turning the hot warm weather into a cold freezing one,I knew what I had to do,I some sticks and made them stand straight then I laid my blanket on them,I started the fire and sat by it.

The wolf didn't leave me once,instead it came by and sat next to me covering me with it's warm fuzzy fur.

I had questions running in my head,where will I go?what will I do next?am I really running in a circle,not going anywhere?etc...

I slowly drifting to sleep,wishing that I'll have answers for my questions.

The next day:-

Legend pov:-

I slowly open my eyes to the wolf staring at me,only there are more of them,I kinda freaked but slow stood on my knees and put my hands in front of me.

One of them growled at me,but then the one who saw me last night growled back at it,it was like defending me,then three baby wolves came and start jumping around me,playing with me.

I guess those wolves are gonna be tagging along with me,I stand straight on my feet but none of them tried attacking me,I start walking to a random direction hoping to find a new home .

The wolves walk behind me as if they took me as a leader to their tribe .

One of them came behind me and put his head between my knees,pushed itself to front then raised it's head,so I was on its back.

Then started running in a total different direction,and the tribe ran after it,I kinda freaked so I held its fur strongly fearing that I'll fall down and I screamed a lot that my throat hurts.

They run through the forest,racing each other,I feel better than before,like I'm not as scared as before, I actually feel like a free bird ,happy and fast.

They took me to a cave on a mountain,and sat me in a deep spot in the cave,then they left to hunt I guess?.

When I was 100% sure they left I stood up and walked to the entrance of the cave and took a look ,the view isn't that bad,actually I can see the village from here.

It looks 10 times worse from here,and if I focus I can see the group,I hoped that they would have followed me.

On the other hand,I can see an other place,I can see smoke,if there's smoke there's fire,if there's fire it means that someone is cooking,there's another place after all.

I'm tired though so I'm starting that adventure tomorrow.

I lay on the floor and hug myself to sleep.
________________________________

A/n:-

Hello everyone,I hope u really like my first chapter of this new story,apparently not a lot of people like my first story,so I planned to write this book to improve,leave a comment for what should happen in the next chapter.

Bye👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽