chapter 26 what will it be?

Merry  Christmas everyone!  A little present from me to you xx

It is now nearly 3am but I really wanted to get this chapter uploaded for you all

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Please vote or comment

Or fan me if you like, as I love to see new fans votes and comments it  always makes my day!

Love Mel xxxx

***********************.

Recap:

Zack was changed into his wolf and laid down beside me, I started calming down instantly and I knew it was calming him down too as he was feeling all my pain too.

I was laying there now in full wolf form. I tried to get up, I was a little shaky at first but then it felt fantastic! I trotted over to the stream so I could look at my reflection ,I gasped ,I was beautiful ,I was all white with a blue streak on my right ear. I looked at the water and then I just imagined splashing myself when a big bubble of water was in my face. What the!

*************************************.

Chapter 26

Zack’s Pov

My baby looked like an angel. My heart was melting just looking at her; her wolf was a pure dazzling white with a fine blue streak across her ear.

I have never seen a wolf as white as hers, and the blue streak on her ear amazed me! as my wolf is all black with a brown streak on my right ear, which represents the earth. Did that mean she could have an element, I thought to myself.

Then as she was looking into the stream I noticed, that there was like a bubble of water floating out of the stream, and then splashed straight over her face.

I looked at her with pure astonishment. It was that moment I knew what the blue streak represented; my soul mate has been blessed with the water element. I could not help but notice the shocked look in her eyes, I began to rub my body up against hers knowing it would her to calm down!

I told Melissa that I was going to change back in to my human form, through our mind link; she nodded to let me know she heard me. I then ran back to where I took my clothes off, quickly changing back to my human form and putting my boxers back on, I grabbed the blanket and

I ran back over to Melissa, not wanting her to be alone for to long, as I knew she was feeling confused and scared. Just as I came up beside her, I could feel her fear radiating off her. I stroked her fur, letting her nuzzle into the crook of my neck. As she inhaled my scent, I felt her body starting to calm down, I told her she needed to change back into her human form. She looked up at me with a scared look on her face, ”Hey baby its ok,  just try and relax I’m here with you ,I love you ,” I said in a soft voice ,I needed to reassure her  that I was there and that she can do  this.

“I need you to think of your human form and focus baby”, it will not happen straight away, I know you are tired but please concentrate, you can do this. “I said. After a few minutes, Melissa managed to change back into her human form. I wrapped the blanket around her placing her on my lap holding her close to my ,I kissed her fore head ,and told her how much I loved her ,and how proud I was to be her mate.