Mo•Ch•elle Lee Van Rosa

Mochas POV**
Mocha for short

"Ninety-five, a thousand" She counted as she stuffed a wad of cash into her clutch. Mocha was disappointed in the amount of money shed collected in the last five hours. Pouting her lips she glared in the mirror attached to her dressing station. "A as in one ?"," Girl you was here before me","Better shake that tale feature a little more next time" Voices came from different corset, high heel wearing girls in the dressing room. All preparing to go on for their next acts. Mocha laughed with them. Pulling off her blonde bob wig and 2 inch glue on eye lashes. Mocha continued unmasking herself until the room was clear and voices where silenced.
"Free at last, Free at last. Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!" Mocha shouted, grabbing her keys and tying her calf long cream colored trench coat around her body, exiting Garden of Eden Burlesque Lounge aka "God Land"
    Mochelle Lee Van Rosa came to life three years ago when Tiara Johnson was handed the business card of Mark Wilson, CEO and owner of God Land while playing around at her sisters fine arts school in L.A.. Mocha didn't like her job but it paid the bills and it wasn't something she was going to be able to just put a two weeks notice in and turn the other check to walk away. She'd made a deal with the devil himself.
*
Tiaras POV***
"You can go" I yawned, shaking the sleeping heavyset teenage girl I'd been paying on the weekends to watch my house and 7 year old daughter from 8pm till 2am while I was quote for quote  "working double at a mental hospital in L.A".
"Gurl it's foh A M" Dreka said rubbing her eyes with her phone in hand. "You wahs pose to be here at 2" she rolled her eyes. "I know and I'm sorry, there was a wreck so I had to take a detour home." I lied. I needed to relax before I made the drive from LA to Compton and ended up sleeping rather than resting my eyes. "Well I'm sorry to hea det, but that's going to be 30.00 extra" she put her hand out to me like a toddler leaching for a crumb.  "Here" I sighed, peeling off 210.00 paying her for Friday and tonight. I really am getting tired of this fat ghetto bitch.
*
The next day I woke up at 1:45 to my daughter bringing me a plate of chips and dip with two triangular sandwiches next to them.  "Here you go Mommie" Iris handed me the tray. " aww, baby thank you." I sat up in my queen sized bed wrapping my silk sheets around my  nude body. " you're so sweet Iris" I said handing her the other triangular sandwich. "I already ate breakfast" declining my offer she added "You where still asleep like always."  Iris knew that I worked late nights but she didn't know what exactly I did on them late nights and she wasn't going to know.
At home in  Compton I was Tiara Johnson, a single mother  with just a high school diploma and no scholarships in my mail, but at the Garden of Eden in Los Angeles I was Mochelle Lee Van Rosa or Mocha for short and Mocha didn't have any children. I guess I'd say I lived what one would call a double life. From the time Mark heard me sing and sway my hips at my little sisters sophomore orientation it was a done deal, he wanted me. I'd been working for him going on 4 years now and I'm just about ready to be threw. A knock at the door and my doorbell following soon after interrupted my thoughts. "Iris go see who's at the door and don't open it unless I say so." I waved her out. Getting up I threw on a pink house coat and cheetah house shoes. "Iris who's at the door" I yelled walking out towards the living area. " I don't know, they not saying nothing" She said, stepping aside to let me get a look. "Who is it?" I smiled sliding my doors peep slider open. "Moni?" I asked trying to make out the unfamiliar face on the other end of my door. Unlatching my chains and extra dead locks I slowly opened the door. "Mm-MONIESHA!?!?" I screamed as her body fell into my living room. My jaw dropped looking at my youngest sisters bloody mouth and swollen eyes. I was perplexed. "Iris call 911" I screamed pointing towards the house phone hanging on the kitchen wall. "No" Moni managed to say weakly, stopping Iris in her tracks. "What do you mean no Moniesha? You need a medic like now. Iris call 911!" Moni didn't say anything else. She was out cold. Waiting for the ambulance to come my mind was racing a million miles per second. I'd managed to change her out of her blood filled clothing and wipe her face before the paramedics arrived. I couldn't even think of why my sixteen year old sister was in this predicament. The drive to the hospital seemed like hours but I was right behind the ambulance not stopping at any lights. Once I made it in I parked in emergency parking and was by my sisters side immediately. " Ma'am I'm going to have to ask you to have a seat in the waiting room and the doctor will be out shortly." I didn't protest, knowing it was the best thing I could do at the time for Moni. After calling my mother and other family to inform them of what was going on three uniform officers approached me while Iris was sleeping on my leg. "Ms. Johnson?" The tall white man asked. "Yea?" I scrunched up my face. "We're going to have to get a statement from you about what happened to Moniesha Johnson and how you ended up with her unconscious body." He said plainly pulling out his notepad and pen. "Look, officer __" I squinted to read his badge. "Richardson, now is not a good time. I'm stressed, upset and the only thing I'm worried about right now is the mental state of my sister. Where's the doctor anyway?" I said trying to remain calm and not wake my daughter. "Look ma'am, we understand that you may be going through a lot but we are only doing our jobs and right now your statement is what's in your sisters best interest." The chubby Hispanic man said. I wasn't trying to hear it. "Look I dont.." Right then my mother and uncle ran into the hospital running towards me. " Tiara, TIARA WHAT HAPPENED! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY?!?" Regina, my mother was all in my face.
I rolled my eyes. "I really don't need this shit." I thought aloud.
*
Like•
Comment•
Vote•
& add to your libraries if you want me to continue. I won't if I don't know if you guys don't want it so let me know by liking and voting for this chapter
*
Thanks until next time ~ The Book slayer~