Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs

In the deepest forest in 'Whatever Name' country, lives a beautiful girl named Snow White. Snow White love to play at the 'Whatever Name' park with her animal friends. While in the castle, live a very wicked queen. The queen bought a magical mirror with a big discount from the 'Whatever Name' mall. The queen was excited.

Queen: Finally, the mirror is mine. I have been waiting for 2 months for the big sale and now it's mine. Muahahaha... Muahahaha... Muahahaha...

Mirror: I know, I know. I'm excited too. Okay, now my queen, ask me anything.

Queen: Okay, okay. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?

Mirror: Oh, my dear queen! I don't know how to tell you this cause it will hurt you for sure but I want to tell because that is my job but I don't think you will accept it....

Queen: Stop mumbling!

Mirror: It was Snow White!

Queen: What? How can this be possible? I'm so angry right now until I want to kill someone.

The queen calls her Huntsman.

Huntsman: Yes, my dear queen!

Queen: I'm so angry right now, I want to kill someone. Go kill someone for me.

Huntsman: Now my queen?

Queen: NOW!!!

Huntsman: Who, my dear queen?

Queen: I don't know, just kill anyone you see!

Huntsman: Yes, my dear queen!

Queen: Wait! I know, why don't you just kill Snow White? Haaa.... Hahahaha... that was really smart... I never know I'm such a genius before, I should have...

Huntsman: Well, is that a question or a statement, my dear queen?

Queen: STATEMENT, MY DEAR HUNTSMAN! And stop interrupting me.

Huntsman: Right away, my dear queen!

So, the Huntsman rushes to the 'Whatever Name' park where Snow White loves to hang out. When the Huntsman saw Snow White, he pulls Snow White to the 'Whatever Name' forest. The Snow White that is so 'feminine', try to struggle but lost her strength in just a second. When they arrive in the 'Whatever Name' forest, the Huntsman takes out his gun and points it at Snow White. But not for long, the Huntsman put his gun down.

Snow white: Why you put your gun down?

Huntsman: I can't kill you.

Snow white: Why? If you hesitate because how beautiful I'm, I will close my face, so you can kill me...

Huntsman: Errkkk.... No! I already married. It's just that, my gun license expired 2 months ago. I totally forget to renew it. The queen will totally kill me for this.

Snow white: Oh....

Huntsman: That's okay. Why don't you just run and I will tell the queen I had killed you?!

Snow White: Alright then.

Snow white ran into the deepest 'Whatever Name' forest. She runs until she reaches a small cottage and falls asleep from exhausted.

JIN: Hey, wake up!

Taehyung: Yeah, we also want to sleep!

JIMIN: That's okay, take your time.

Snow White: Oh, dear! Sorry, I fall asleep.

JHOPE: Hahaha, she got saliva at her cheek. Dirty water dirty water!